• part 28 •

• l a  a u r e o l a -snot •

Yoongi pulled away from the kiss justto admire how hot Jimin looked

to admire how hot Jimin looked. His lips pink and plump, eyes low full of bliss and his hair messy and soft. He smiled at how good he looked.

Jimin just smiled shyly, he lifted his arm to move his hair out of his face. Jimin's sleeve had gone down. Enough to expose his wrist. Yoongi stoped smiling. He saw the cuts on the pink haired male's wrist and it saddened him.

He grabbed the younger's arm, looked at him and said: "Minnie, what happened? Why didn't you tell me?"

"It's just... It's just" Jimin started sobbing. "It's just a bad habit. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry Yoongi." Yoongi just pulled Jimin close and hugged him. Tight. As Jimin cried on his should repeating that he's "sorry".

"You don't need to apologize, Jiminie. I just wish you could have told me." Yoongi said sadly. He couldn't stand to see Jimin hurt.

He never thought he'd feel so much for someone who just came into his life. Yoongi's trust is fucked up but Jimin was trustworthy. He didn't know why but he was. He knew Jimin would never betray him and that was: comforting. He just wishes Jimin trusted him. At least enough to tell him about what's going on in his life: about his pain. But then again he knew Jimin didn't owe him anything, especially not trust.

But he suddenly thought of something. Something that would hopefully make Jimin more comfortable and trusting with him. "I can show you my scars... if that makes it any better." He said nervously.

"Yoon..." Jimin looked at him wide eyed. "You have scars too?" He said sadly.

"They're fading but yes. I have scars too. I've tried killing myself way too many times to come out unharmed." Yoongi said with a dry chuckle.

"Show me, tell me the story behind them and i'll do the same..." Jimin said as he sat comfortably on the elders lap.

Yoongi rolled up his sleeve on his left arm and pointed at a fading vertical scar that was dangerously close to the main veins on his wrist: "I did this one the a night before my 15th birthday. That day I had gotten into an argument with my father because I told him I wouldn't give him any money or let him back in the house. He called me the usual: disappointment, faggot, failure. And now that wouldn't hurt me but that day it hurt me more than anything." He looked up at Jimin and chuckled sadly. "your turn."

Jimin looked down at his arm and pointed at his very first scar. It was almost completely gone but still noticeable. "This was the first time I ever cut myself. It's very small but I was afraid it would hurt. But it surprisingly didn't. It was just distracting from other pain I had. Nothing new or different had happened that day it's was middle school and kids would bully me and my parents had just started arguing" Jimin said sadly. "But um, whats this circular scar on your arm from???" Jimin asked as soon as he noticed it.

"I was alone and really sad one day just smoking a blunt. But I wasn't really enjoying it because of the shitty mood I was in so I just ashed it on wrist and went to sleep" Yoongi explained.

"Awe, don't fucking do that, Yoon. Ash it on me instead!!" Jimin said with a laugh but got serious when he saw Yoongi didn't laugh: "Or not... just don't do it to yourself Yoongi."

"Ahh, Jiminie don't worry i've moved past my self harm it's rare for anything to hurt me that much now" Yoongi said in a reassuring manner. "But whenever ever you feel like doing it you can always come talk to me about what's going on. I'm here for you Minnie" Yoongi looked Jimin in the eyes as he said this and patted this head kindly.

"Okay!!! Thank you, Yoonie!!" Jimin said
happily before shyly giving Yoongi a kiss on the cheek. He didn't know why he was still shy about kissing him as if they hadnt just made out. But this was different it was a: sweet moment.

hi guys!!! luna here. if h this has a lot of typos i'm sorry i haven't slept but i hope y'all like it!!!  Also Agust D 2 went D U M M Y H A R D.