• part 29 •

• 🍬 m a r k 🍬 •

They sat there peacfully as "Oh Lord' I Have My Doubts" by $uicideboy$  played in the background

They sat there peacfully as "Oh Lord' I Have My Doubts" by $uicideboy$ played in the background. This was one of Yoongi's favorite songs to smoke to; "Want to take some more bong rips Min?" Yoongi asked.

"Mmm, I dont know Yoon." Jimin was content with the idea of taking another bong rip but that that meant Yoongi would have to get up. Which meant he couldn't sit on his lap anymore but: "Ehhh, fuck it: more bong rips please~!".

"Okay, let me just pack another bowl" Yoongi put both his hands on Jimin's waist, lifted him as he himself stood up, and then sat the younger boy down on the bed.

"Wow Yoon. You're strong..." Jimin said impressed at how easily Yoongi picked him up.

"I'm not that strong, you're just not that heavy. " Yoongi said with a chuckle as he packed another bowl.

"More bong rips here we come~"

Yoongi restarted the song and lit the bowl till the smoke in the bong got thick and milky. He took the hit and coughed a bit.
He passed the bong to Jimin before he sat back down and just enjoyed the song.

"I'm so slumped. I'm so numb. Swerving, skirting with the pump. Swerving bumps. Ruby the chump gotta loosen the blunt. Got a screw that loose too but not the noose." Yoongi rapped along. Feeling the hit kick in making him feel: slumped and numb as fuck.

Yoongi turned to look at Jimin, who was now taking a bong rip. He looked so pretty and innocent. But then again Jimin is: pretty and still, surprisingly very fucking innocent.

"Whatcha looking at Mr. Suga?" Jimin said with a small grin, choking a bit on the smoke he hadn't let out yet.

"I'm looking at your pretty face." Yoongi said in a playfully aggressive tone. He put his hand around Jimin's waist and pulled the pink haired boy closer to him. "Why? Does it bother you pinkie?"

"Well no... but u-umm if it did I'd kick you!" Jimin said in an almost child like manner. His cheeks pink. Embarrassed he didn't say something flirty or literally anything that wasn't what he'd just said.

"Oh really?" Yoongi chuckled and smiled. Getting closer to Jimin. Leaning in to kiss him again. But before their lips could touch his phone rang. "Are you fucking kidding me. Who the fuck!" Yoongi looked for his phone that was on the bed somewhere and answered. It was Namjoon.

"You fucking cockblock! What the fuck do you want, shitface?!?" Yoongi said aggressively.

"Why the fuck are you so angry?You fucking rat cat mutant. I was just calling to tell you to come to the studio. Pick up Jimin too if you can. Tae isn't feeling good so he wants us to all get together." Namjoon replied in a somewhat passive aggressive tone.

"Oh. Okay, then we'll be there in 30 minutes. Jimin and I will go get some pizza or something on the way."

"Is Jimin already with you?"

"Yeah... Why?"

Namjoon chuckled a bit; "So am I being a cockblock right now?"

"I said that when I picked up. But you never fucking listen. But yes you're being a big cockblock So: bye!" Yoongi didnt even wait to hear a bye back he just: hung up.

Jimin was sitting on the bed chuckling: "You're funny Yoon" he said with a small smile.

"I know."

"So... do I get a kiss?" Jimin said shyly.

Yoongi pulled Jimin in closer to him and kissed him, softly. Only to pull away and ask: "Can I mark you?"

[ i don't really like this chapter buttttttttttt i just thought i'd update right now so i can finish the next chapter 😸🤍🤍]