• 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 1Յ•

💥 • 𝖕 𝖊 𝖗 𝖋 𝖊 𝖈 𝖙 • 💥

Jimin was stunned by Yoongi's rap skills. Yoongi could actually rap. Unlike a lot of guys from his school that thought they could rap. Yoongi actually had talent. Not only that but his voice sounded extremely attractive when he rapped. The song ended with the sound of a keyboard click and Jimin took off the headphones.

"So... what do you think about it?" Yoongi asked as he leaned deeper into his chair.

"Hyung, I think it's really good." Jimin said smiling.

"Really? You like it Pinkie?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, I think you're a really good rapper Hyung." Jimin said.

"Thank you. That means a lot Pinkie." Yoongi said with a gummy smile that made Jimin's heart melt.

"You're welcome!" Jimin said. "This is kind of random, but why do you guys have a studio in the basement of a corner store?" Jimin asked because it's something he's been wondering since they arrived.

"Namjoon works here and because the shop belongs to his aunt they let us use this room as long as we take care of... other things." Yoongi said.

"Oh." Jimin said. He wanted to ask what it was they needed to take care of but he supposed it was private since Yoongi didn't mention it.

"You looked a little tense when you walked in. Have you ever been to this part of town Pinkie?"

"No. I'm actually not allowed to be here." Jimin said with a giggle.

"Oh. How. Bad. Of. You." Yoongi said teasingly.

"Guess I'm the bad boy now." Jimin said giggling.

"Whatever you say Pinkie" Yoongi said laughing.

"No seriously I could get grounded for being here." Jimin said.

"And why is that?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know. My parents never explained to me why, I'm just not allowed."

"Well this is a pretty bad part of town. And I don't think your parents would be very fond of their son hanging around thieves, murderers, drug dealers, gang members, or whoever else hangs around here." Yoongi says bluntly.

"They're not fond of me doing literally anything they dislike. They want me to be perfect. For my own good. Or at least that's what they say." Jimin said as he looked at the ground.

"Jimin, how do you feel about that?" Yoongi asked.

"I hate it, it makes me feel like a prisoner. But there's nothing I can do about it."

"Oh really? Just by hanging out with me you're doing something about it." Yoongi lifted Jimin's head up so that he was looking into his eyes. "You don't have to worry about being perfect when you're with me or any of the others."

"Thank you. I really appreciate that Yoongi." Jimin said with pink ears and a smile on his face. "Also, I apologize if I distracted you from finishing that beat."

"Don't worry. I just used that as an excuse to stay and hang out with you." Yoongi said shyly.

"Oh, I'm glad you stayed, I was kind of hoping you would" Jimin said.

"I'm about to roll a blunt, you wanna smoke with me?" Yoongi asked.

"Um..." Jimin hesitated at first before actually responding. "Sure why not."

Yoongi got up from his seat and walked back to the couch and gestured from Jimin to come sit with him. Yoongi opened the weird box on the table and it was filled with weed and swishers. 'How do they have so much weed?' Jimin thought. But he didn't say anything about it and just watched Yoongi.