• 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 1Դ •

🌹• 𝖑 𝖔 𝖛 𝖊 • 🌹

Yoongi noticed that the whole time he was talking to Jimin, the same guy was glaring at him from afar

Yoongi noticed that the whole time he was talking to Jimin, the same guy was glaring at him from afar. He wouldn't let it faze him so he just looked back at the guy with a death glare before entering the dressing room with Jimin. There was a one to two person couch in the corner of the room which was filled with mirrors and cabinets. Before Yoongi could even think about sitting down Jimin was already seated on the couch comfortably.

"Now where am I supposed to sit?" Yoongi asked.

"Just sit next to me I don't mind." Jimin said as he patted the empty space on the couch. Yoongi didn't have to be told twice to sit next to Jimin, who leaned his head on Yoongi's shoulder and let out a yawn a soon as Yoongi sat down. Jimin was sleepy and Yoongi could tell he was because of the tone of Jimin's voice.

"You tired Pinkie?"

"Yeah, a little. I have to find this monologue if I want to be able to take a nap. What should I do my monologue on?" Jimin asked.

"What if you look for or write one about a murder confession?" Yoongi suggested.

"That's a bit grim but alright." Jimin said as he pulled his phone out to look for a monologue. "Are you tired Yoongi? You look a bit tired." Jimin asked.

"A little bit, I didn't sleep much last night. But it's okay, I'll just buy a coffee at work." Yoongi replied with a small yawn.

"Where do you work at?" Jimin asked curiously.

"I work in Namjoon's aunts corner store. I take most the night shift so that's why i'm tired."

"How much sleep did you get last night?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Like two or three hours, I think."  Yoongi said tiredly.

"Do you want to take a nap?" Jimin replied with genuine concern.

"No. It's okay, I came to this class so I could chill with you. So going to sleep isn't really the moves, you know?" Yoongi replied calmly. Jimin didn't really know what to say so he just whispered a small 'ok' and continued looking for a monologue. Yoongi's mind shifted to the glare he was getting from that guy in class. Maybe, Jimin knew the guy or something so he thought about asking him about it. And came to the decision that he would ask him. "Jimin, I don't know if you noticed but there was this guy in class that kept glaring at us. Do you know him?"

"Oh. Yeah, I noticed, it's my ex, Taemin, he's an asshole." Jimin replied with a frown on his face.

"Why aren't you two together anymore?" Yoongi asked.

"We aren't together anymore because of things I really don't want to talk about right now." Jimin said with a small attitude.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi replied embarrassed that he has asked Jimin something so personal.

"Don't worry, it's fine. How about you tell me about your love life? If that's okay with you." Jimin replied as he put his phone away and leaned his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"My love life?" Yoongi questioned and Jimin just nodded. "Well... I've only ever been in one serious relationship." Yoongi paused for a second before continuing. "But, I don't think I've ever  actually been in love." Jimin gave Yoongi a small nod. "Have you ever been in love?" Yoongi asked quietly.

Jimin looked down at his hands as he spoke. "I don't think I have; I really liked Taemin... but I don't think that was love."

"What was it then?" Yoongi asked.

"To be honest, I don't know." Jimin said.

"Well, love is a complicated and strange thing. People say it's great to be in love, but it's only ever confused me." Yoongi said with a shrug.

"Love is stupid anyway." Jimin said crossing his arms and there was a short silence between the two until Jimin spoke up again. "Class is about to end in like five minutes. Are you going to your next class? Or..?" Jimin asked.

"I even went to math class today so I guess I'll go to my last period." Yoongi said with an eye roll.

"Are you going to work right after school?" Jimin asked as he put his things in his backpack.

"Yeah, I don't want to but I have too so it doesn't matter if I want to or not." Yoongi replied as he rubbed his eyes. He let out a soft yawn before speaking again. "Hey, um I wanted to ask you something before class ends." Yoongi said nervously.

"Sure, go ahead ask whatever you want to ask" Jimin replied softly.

"I was just wondering if you'd want to go on a date with me sometime? You obviously don't have to if you don't want to." Yoongi asked nervously.

A smile and a small blush sprung across the pink haired boy's face. "I'd love to, just let me know when, okay? Well, I have to get to class soon. But I'll see you around, right Mr.Suga?" Jimin said with a smile still present on his face.

"Maybe I could walk you to class?" Yoongi suggested with a smirk.

"And risk me getting scolded by Seokjin hyung? No thank you hyung." Jimin said with a small chuckle.

"Well then, I guess I'll have to wait till our date to see you then Pinkie." Yoongi replied with a smile.

"Or you can just start going to class..." Jimin replied before walking away. Yoongi just stared at the younger boy who was wearing: an oversized long sleeved shirt, right black skinny jeans, which made it impossible for Yoongi not to look at the youngers ass, and some black converse high. He stood there for awhile thinking about where he'd take Jimin on a date. He didn't think Jimin would say yes so he didn't plan so far ahead. The bell interrupted his thinking and he finally snapped back into reality and headed out the auditorium and to his next class.

Jimin couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened. He was smiling like an idiot and that led to getting questioned by his friends. Of course he lied and said it was nothing and he just felt happy. He couldn't and wouldn't tell anyone except maybe Taehyung and Xelia about the Yoongi thing. He knew the others would overreact and Jin would for sure disapprove. So he just stayed quiet about the whole situation.

He couldn't even concentrate in class and that surprisingly made time pass by faster than it usually did. Although, he was happy that Yoongi wanted to go on a date with him he was worried if Yoongi was even serious about him. Yoongi wasn't only known as a 'bad boy' but also as a player. He was the type to fuck and dip. Of course many people also only wanted the sex but others thought they had a chance at love or something serious with the elder. Everyone, viewed Yoongi as the: hot, heartless, heartbreaker. This wasn't Jimin's only worry though. He also worried what would happen to his reputation, what his friends would think, and most importantly what his mom would think.