18 | Let Go

She finally leaned in and placed her soft lips on mine. The feeling of her being this close to me brought back memories from the night we had our first kiss. The only difference now was that I finally didn't have to hold back anymore.

I was feeling hot all of a sudden again when Y/n pressed her body onto mine. She deepened the kiss by asking for access with her tongue, which I gladly granted her. This feeling was something I didn't expect to experience any time soon so I was a little hesitant on what I could do and what not. I softly placed my hand on her waist while keeping the passionate kiss going. I completely lost myself in her and didn't have any control anymore. If she didn't make it stop, then no one would.

---

I hesitantly pulled back, not wanting this to be over. We were still leaning against the wall but now put some space between us, not to fall for each other again. Y/n's eyes shyly met mine but soon looked down to the ground while she stroked her hair down that got a little messed up. I stepped towards her and placed one of the strands of hair behind her ear again. "Why are you shy?"

"I don't know..." She bit her lip as she looked back up at me but stepped closer as well. "I guess I shouldn't be when I was the one to initiate it.." Her lips were now formed into a smile as she took hold of my hand. I noticed that she looked flustered with her cheeks now even redder than before, looking like she had just been caught doing something forbidden. She was even cuter that way.

"Let's go inside again, the others must be wondering where we are." I followed her through the people standing outside and smoking, back to the inside of the club. It felt like I still wasn't quite back in reality, everything around me was slow and I was still lost in the moment that we shared a minute ago.

We soon got back to the lounge after fighting our way through drunk people dancing. Y/n even tripped one time and she couldn't stop laughing at her clumsiness. I knew that she felt the alcohol because she was very flirty again and would touch me a lot more than normal. On the other side, I was feeling it as well so maybe I was just making things up.

"Look who's here!" Minkyu clapped his hands and everyone's attention turned towards us. "Where have you guys been so long?"

"I- uh.... I wasn't feeling well and Y/n took care of me." I quickly came up with an improvised answer, thinking that this would be the most logic one. Minkyu got up and walked towards Y/n to take her hand and lead her to her seat as if I wasn't capable of doing it. He immediately sat beside her and placed an arm around her shoulders.

"Everything ok?" I heard him ask her. She looked at him and nodded, smiling a little. "Everything's fine. I'm just a little tired, but I'm feeling good." As I was sitting down on the other side of her, she looked at me to meet my eyes at the last words she just spoke.

"Where's everyone else?" I noticed that we were the only ones in the lounge, wondering where everyone else went.

"Sehee wasn't feeling too well so Mina went with her to the bathrooms and Daeyoung just went to check up on both of them.. But it's been a while so I'm not sure.. Maybe they went home." Y/n turned her head back to Minkyu and looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"Wouldn't they inform you if they were about to leave?"

"Yeah, probably..." Copying my actions without having seen them, Minkyu pushed back Y/n's hair behind her ear.

"You seem too tired to be here any longer... I think we should pay and the-" He suddenly stopped what he was saying and got closer to her neck. I leaned forward and saw that Y/n's shirt moved a little so he was able to see the fading hickey underneath her collarbone.