Chapter Seventeen- Regretable Mistakes

(Amy's POV)

Today is marked one of the worse days in history for me, my Boyfriend cheated on me, he's lost is mind and he's not.. himself. He even hurt the people I love...

Silver comes over to greet me after getting patched up by some of the healers nearby.

" Hey Ames. I'm so sorry about everything it's a-"

I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Don't blame yourself Silver. This was not your doing.." I sigh and cover my face with my hands.

Silver looks sad as he pulls me in for a hug.

" I'm going to help the healers with the wounded. We can Meet at Shadows later tonight." He says.

" He's alright right?" I ask concerned.

Silver looks down at me with a smile.

" Don't worry Amy. Shadows tough, he's lived through at least as many things or even more then Sonic" Silver says reassuring me.

Sonic...the guy I thought I loved.. the guy who held my hand when things were tough..

"Don't say his name... please. I'm still trying to get my brain to catch up with this mess" My eyes tear up a bit.

Silver hands me a wash cloth from one of the nurses. I look at him with a confused smile.

" It's for your tears-"

"Oh Cmere Silver!" I embrace him with a hug. " Without you I'd be sitting in a corner bending backwards trying not to go crazy-"

Silver blinks at me.

" Is that bad?-" he asks.

I happily sigh.

" Never mind Silver. I'm going to go home and get situated.. I'll meet you at Shadows later" I say.

Silver nods and goes on his way as I walk back home.

(Sonics POV)

I'm screwed.

I'm screwed .

I'm screwed.

Amy found out! How could this have happened?! At least the good thing is that Shadows finally
Dealt with.

I run into that field of Grass and get teleported into the room. I'm met with a hand grasped to my neck.

" WHAT HAVE YOU DONE !" The tall dark figure asked in the "I'm going to kill you!" Tone.

" What do you mean? I just obliterated Shadow for you. Your welcom-"

"No. No NO! I mean you used your MAGIC IN PUBLIC!?" He spats.

Oh- right

" It had to be done. Shadow was putting up a fight." I say with a sigh.

"So he's starting to slowly show you his potential?" The dark figure asks.

I guess so.

" I guess"

" You took a couple months but you finally did what I asked. Thou the last time we talked face to face I said 48 HOURS. Not days..." he says.

" I know sir. But I'm trying to do my best."

He looks at me with a "are you sure?" Look.

"Please I may be the fastes thing alive but planning on how to kill someone isn't my Jam. I'm the Hero after all." I say with a smile.

The tall figure looks at me with a not so good smile.

" You still think your the Hero huh?" He asks.

Exuse me?

" What?" I spat. " what's with that tone?!" I say angrily.

He grins as he begins to laugh.

"If you actually did succeed in killing that hedgehog the people of Mobius don't see you as a Hero. They see you as a VILLAN.." he says with a dark smile.

What... a.. a VILLAN?! Was this what Shadow was telling me?!

" I'm no Villan! My hearts too pure for-"

"You do realize you've committed many MANY sins just for the touch of power?" He interrupts.

I stand there.

Silently.

What have I done....did I make the wrong decision..? Did I mess up for once?!

" You came to me after you started to realize your power wasn't going to be enough to protect your school and Title. The worse thing that could happen is that they find out about your cheated Rank and you get dethroned." He says. " and... we can't have that can we..?"

I stare at him. For minutes. It almost felt like Hours, days, years.

He's twisted my mind. Amy will think I'm crazy!! What have I done!!!

" Now now. Don't fret. You made a deal with us so....." he laughs menacingly." your not going ANYWHERE..."

(Silvers POV)

I sigh. This is a mess. Everyone's freaking out, people are injured and Mobius' hero has turned to the dark side. My own 'brother'.

I sit down on a bench nearby and sigh once more as Blaze comes up to me.

"Heyyyy. Silver what wrong..?" She asks in her caring voice.

" This wasn't supposed to happen. I had a bunch planned! I even got reservations for a Restaurant and now they can't go..." I say sulking.

"They...?" Blaze asks.

" You don't remember the date I had planned?" I say with a confused look.

Blaze face lights up.

" Oh yeah! Your right!" She smiles just to frown." But now they can't..."

"My point being.."

" I get it Silver. But I mean I guess this is how things are going to be from now on." Blaze says patting my head.

" Eggman hadn't been a problem for years. I enjoyed the fact that he saw reason in our treaty. But.. Sonic..? He's the one who made that treaty! Now he's completely against it for some stupid reason!" I yell.

" Silver! We could use your help on patient 54!" W nurse yells my way.

I sigh again for the third time.

" I'm coming..."

~TBC IN CHAPTER EIGHTEEN~