Chapter Fourteen- Possible Answers

(Silvers POV)
It was finally Winter break and I had the chance to finally tell Blaze how I actually feel about her.

Blaze and I were sitting near my fireplace in my apartment sipping some peppermint hot chocolate.

" Its pretty cold outside huh Blaze?" I ask.

She looks toward me covered in the blanket I gave her.

" It Doesn't bother me much. I'm surprised you'd be cold though. You have ten times more the fur than I do." She says poking my Chest fur.

I blush and brush my fur and lean away from Her as she laughs.

It's been Raining the past day and a half. After we left the Hospital we came here to my house for some personal time together.

" So uhm Blaze?" I ask nervously.

She looks over at me sipping her Hot Chocolate.

" Mhm?" She says placing her cup down after she takes that sip.

" We..we've been friends for a whi..while and uhm, I kind of wa..wa..want to be more than friends y..you know..?" I say stumbling over my words as Blaze looks over at me.

" Like Best friends? We are already Best Friends Silver!" She says smiling.

" Like more then Best Frien-"

There was a Knock on the front door.

I sigh.

" Coming!!!" I yell getting up and placing my hot chocolate on the kitchen table as I walk to the door.

" Its super late at night, who in the world could this be-"

I look up at the person in front of me and It's Shadow.

" Shadow? What are you doing here?" I ask.

Shadow looks mad but his anger feels different.

" I need a place to stay for the night. I knew your house wasn't far from here and I need to stay away from Sonic for a bit" he told me inviting himself in.

" Stay away from Sonic? Why do you need to stay away from him?" I ask extremely confused.

Blaze walks over.

" It's been awhile since I've seen you Shadow. Do you need anything?" Blaze asks." I heard you need a place to stay. But don't you have the Government?" She asks.

" I do but I don't want Rouge to see me like this"

He gets into the light of the fire and I can see the huge golden scar on his eye.

" WoAh!? Do you need a bandage?!" I ask beginning to freak out a bit.

" I'm fine. But Rouge would flip and she would make unnecessary things happen." He says sighing.

" Also who did that? Sonic?!!" I ask.

Blaze pats my shoulder.

" No actually Rose did. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time." He says.

Blaze walks up to Shadow and looks at his face.

Shadow gives her a slight glare.

" Chill I'm looking at the scar." She says." It looks like fire scar but at the same time it doesn't"

"Fire?" I ask." I thought you were the only Firebender around?"

" Maybe not anymore." Blaze says taking a book from her bag. " It looks like holy magic now that I think about"

" Healing Fire?" Silver asks.

" I know that's a thing but healing fire would have healed him not have Hurt him." Blaze says flipping through the pages of her book.

After a few minutes of silence Shadow speaks up.

" What about Deception magic." Shadow says raises his head towards us.

" Deception magic?" I ask.

" Maybe her healing isn't what it seems." He says dusting off his jacket." Maybe it's actually Damage."

"But wouldn't she have to learn Deceptive magic That's a Power only People or high ranks can learn." Blaze says speaking up.

" Rose has been a powerless her entire life. Maybe her powers have been growing but are now just blooming" Shadow Says.

Silver walks over to us.

" Blaze what Rank are you?" He asks.

" I'm A High tier. 11.3, why do you ask?" Blaze says.

" I'm a High tier as well.. 12.7 and not even I can learn deception spells, and I'm very good at Magic. So is Blaze" I say looking at my hands in front of me.

"My Rank is non of your concern. But I don't know how to use Deception spells. I'm not a healing type person" Shadow says fixing the rings around his wrists.

" Amy must be special or something." I say.

" She is Special" Shadow says glaring towards me.

" I didn't say she wasn't!" I spout.

" Hey. It's very late why don't we all sleep and we can see each other in the morning" Blaze says yawning.

Shadow rolls his eyes as I tell him to move to the couch.

" Night everyone" Blaze says walking over to the back of the house.

It's Just me and Shadow in the Living area now. It's so quiet I can hear the flicker of the fire in the fireplace.

" So, have you told her yet?" Shadow asks taking off his jewelry.

" As..ask her what?" I stutter.

" Don't act like you don't know what I said. You like her don't you?" He asks.

I blush and sit next to him.

"Yeah I do"

" Then tell her. Don't wait till she's gone Silver." Shadow says in his Superior voice.

I look down at my feet.

" I'm not very good w..with words and you know that" I say sighing.

" Blaze is special to you. So tell her that" Shadow says looking towards me.

I stay silent.

" At least your still have your loved one here with you Silver." He says.

" I- Shadow thats-" I pause.

Is he talking about Maria...? I thought they were just family.

"You loved Maria?" I ask.

" Not Romantically as Family. I already have someone in that Romantic position." He says grinning a bit.

" It's Amy isn't it!!" I shriek.

" SHHH!" Shadow puts a finger over my lip." Shut up before Blaze wakes up to your damn shrieking"

I whisper.

" You love her?!" I ask smiling." She seems like the right person for you. She's like the complete opposite of you- wait. Isn't Sonic and her-"

" Rose isn't getting the attention she deserves from him and how he's been avoiding her.. they won't last long. Then I'll make my move." He says.

" I'm the one with Mind powers. Leave the Future reading to me" I say smugly smiling.

Shadow pushes me away laughing a bit.

" Don't be a little Shit Silver." He says.

" Watch ittttt" I say Grinning and glaring.

We ended up laughing some more until I fell asleep on the floor.

~TBC in Chapter Fifteen~