Chapter Eight- Table for Two

As Promised I'm making another 3 Chapters thanks to the Views. I hope you are enjoying my series and Thank you for all the Attention. Enjoy Chapter 8!

(Amy's POV)

The Day wasn't so great. My dress had gotten torn.. Fighting broke out and I got detention. Well, Sonic did ask me out but...

"You all are in here because you all are Awful kids" the teacher spout.

Oh Great one of these Teachers.

" You will all Pick a partner and do this 5 page algebra assignment and turn in it before the end of Class or you will be in here tomorrow as well.." she glares at us as she speaks.

She passed out what seemed like a Block of paper to each of us. It was only the first day of school... and we get a 5 page assignment of math?

Shadow came up to me and sat down next to me.

" You need a partner and if you want to get through this quickly you should partner up with m-"

" Yes I know your the best Math Student Shadow, I'm Not that stupid. But take it easy. That was years ago. It's a new year so maybe Sonic might be smarter then you" I say.

Really Amy? I know Sonics a Smart guy but Logically.. I think Shadow could handle stuff better than he could.

" Sonic? Do you seriously believe that Blue Hedgehog could beat me.. in anything?" Shadow asked me with a growl in his voice.

No.

" Yes!? Sonics smart Shadow!" I yell.

The teacher smacks a 12th Grade Math book at me.

" Do you want to do 12 grade Math Miss..?" She spout.

I nod no as fast as I could.

" Then Shut your mouth" she growled.

Shadow grins and hides his face.

"What are you laughing at?!?" I whisper yell.

Shadow shoos me away with his hand before looking up at me.

" Oh it's just she reminds me of myself when I'm angry." He said.

" I mean at least your being Honest"

Shadow shrugs.

" Lets get this done so we can leave" he said.

I nodded and brought my chair over to him.

We started doing the math problems as I noticed how warm he was. His fur was soft and Smooth and the Red stripes really made the black stand out. I ended up leaning against him before Shadow nudged me off.

" Rose?" He asked.

" Oh sorry was starting to Daze off.." I say as I rub my eyes.

Shadow hands me a Finished Copy of his work.

" I know it's not the right thing to do but I copied down my answers onto your paper.. This math was even hard for me so I wouldn't want you having to go through it." Shadow said Handing me the 'Block' of paper.

He.. he did that for me? Wait Whos my boyfriend again? Sonic.. it's sonic.. Sonic Sonic Sonic...

Shadow hands the paper to the teacher and gets up and leaves. I do the same and catch up to him.

" Shadow Wait!!" I yell across the hallway.

Shadow turns around, his hands in his Jacket pockets.