Chapter Ten- A Field Full Of Roses

(Amy's POV)

I stop hugging Shadow and look at him in the eyes.

"It's so nice to see I'm not the only one who comes to class every morning this early!" I say.

Shadow looks at me and grins a bit.

" Well then why didn't I see you for the past months this early?" Shadow says still grinning at me.

Oop-!

" Does a girl have to get up early every morning?" I say with some sass.

Shadow rolls his eyes. I noticed he had a bruise on his neck and asked him about it.

" My neck? Oh just got into a fight with a street gang.." Shadow said relying to me.

Shadow doesn't walk home and he took me home and went straight back to G.U.N as far as I know. Is he lying to me..?

" Oh. Do you need some ice?" I ask.

Shadow shakes his head no and puts his bag on the side of the table. It's quiet for a couple minutes before I notice Shadow Figiting to find something in his bag.

" Are you looking for Something?" I ask.

Shadow stops for a split seconds before figiting again.

"Yes, I'm looking for my ID card.." Shadow said placing a Textbook on the floor.

I look on top of the desk and then get on my hands and knees and See a Card on the floor. I pick it up and it had Shadows name on it.

" Here I found it!" I exclaimed as I came up to his level of sight.

As I came back up my Nose ended up booping Shadows and we both paused.

Shadow looked Confused as I was Blushing so hard.

" OMG IM SO SORRY-"

"What are you apologizing for..?" He asked.

What?? He didn't..? Did he not..

" I didn't mean to do that!" I say covering my face. " H..heres your card!" I say handing it to him with one of my hands.

He takes it and looks at it, then he looks back at me. He takes one of my hands away from my face.

" Don't cover your eyes Rose they might lose there lovely colour.." he said brushing off dust on the card.

My eyes..?

" My eyes are ugly what are you talking about?"

Shadow looks a bit surprised. Shadow pulls back my front quills so that he can see my eyes. But he quickly pulls them back.

What was that..

" Sorry. Didn't mean to touch you Rose." Shadow said looking the other way.

" Wha? Oh it's fine Shadow! You complented my eyes.. heh.." I look a bit down.

"Rose?" He asks.

" Sonic never says these kinds of nice things to me.. even when we've been Dating for months now.. he still doesn't treat me as nice as you treat me." I say.

" But your a Jerk Shadow! You really are!!" I cross my arms and look away from him.

I hear Shadow sigh.

" If Sonic isn't taking you to Lunch would you like to go to lunch with me? I'm guessing Rouge is going to ditch me for Knuckles so it would be nice to have your company." Shadow says looking at me with a slight look of Happiness.