"You are going wrong, mom. I remembered you yesterday itself."

"Acha, why?"

"I came lat- no, I mean I was missing your handmade dinner that's why!"

"Shut up!! I know you didn't had your dinner yesterday. Neela told me yesterday."

I looked at my maid who was busy dusting my room.

"Mom!! You know about my work stress, right!"

"I know that's why I called you."

"No mom, don't start that gross again."

"I will and I have full right to think about your marriage. Every mom wants their daughter to get married at a proper age. You are already 26 now."

"Mom I am just 26! I will get married when I'll get someone of my choice."

"I found one, darling. He'll come to meet you today in Fundae Cafe."

"Mom!!"

"What mom? I already lost this chance with your sister but now I'll fully concentrate to find your match."

"Mom-" I shouted.

"You can't shut me today. You have to meet him otherwise I'll come stay with you right away." She ordered this time.

"Ok fine, I'll meet him."

"Good, I'll send you the time and address. You take care of yourself. Please don't compromise your health for work. Okay?"

"Hmm. Bye!"

"Bye"

I hang the call and threw my phone on the bed.

One more blind date!!! But this time will I get a half day leave from that khadoos Khajoor?

••Dhruv••

Now she'll regret to mess with me. It's already 11.45pm. I guess by now she must have finished the work.

I moved out my cabin but stopped near the door itself. She was standing in her cabin tieing up her hair. I wanted to step back because it's not nice to see a girl like this but my legs were in some different state only. I stood behind the door so she can't find me. She slowly moved her hands down and removed her shirt from her jeans.

She changed so much. 8 years back, she had straight hair but now, nice curls at the end. She was a little heathy person but not too much, but now, she is so thin that if I put a table fan on her desk, she'll definitely fly along the wind.

Wait! Why the hell am I noticing her? It doesn't matter how her appearance changed but she is still the same egoistic and attitude girl. Peanut!

She took her bag, files and left the floor. I rolled my eyes and went back to my desk. I took my files and also went back to my home.

I already had my dinner in the office so I directly went to my room and changed into my tracks. I kept my phone on the table and went into sleep.

~~~

"Oyye khote da putarrr.....uth bhi ja." I heard a similar voice. I opened my eyes to see my Grandmother shouting on my head.

"Dadi?"

"Yes, my dear, lazy fellow." She said.