Chapter 41

I hope you guys enjoy this, it's gonna be a little like the chapter that showed the beginning of the fights. Btw, this is the last chapter in this book, and there is no epilogue, further explanation in the ending authors note.

The video is the audio for the song that really is this whole SERIES. The picture, well, you'll get it sooner or later.

Chapter 41-

''Cause he's stronger than you know

A heart of steel starts to grow

When you've been fighting for it all your life

You've been struggling to make things right

That's how a superhero learns to fly

Every day, every hour

Turn the pain into power

When you've been fighting for it all your life

You've been working every day and night

That's how a superhero learns to fly'

-Superheroes-(The Script)

§•3rd Person POV•§

**Day after battle, dealing with losses and the aftermath, and PAPS.**  

In London, England we find kittens everywhere. Not everywhere, but scattered throughout a big house belonging to pop English and Irish boyband One Direction. The owners of these kittens are elsewhere on the Earth. Leaving them to do anything they want. And with super power kittens that is not a good idea.

"Ready! Aim! Fire!" Snickers yells. Him and Revels start shooting fire and lightning at Jr. and Fluff. The other two kittens fight back with lasers and chocolate syrup. Fluff gets struck with lightning, and his fur stand on end. Revels smirks watching the lasers and chocolate syrup bounce off the forcefield he created.

"What the hell are you four doing?" Cocoa asks. The kittens all freeze mid-fight, and grin. That grin nearly ends their lives because once they attack the pitbull they nearly get murdered in cold blood.

The day is dark and filled with exhaustion. Somewhere outside of LA, California, USA, we find the remainders of the winning team. This includes,

Finn, Harry, Hayes, Jack H., Cam, Lexi, Zayn, Calum, Luke, and Ashton. Maddy and Niall are in Fiji. Simon is in his huge house in wherever he lives in California.

"So Lexi, wanna see if you can heal concussions?" Zayn asks Lexi.

"Let me finish here first!" Lexi says, not entirely thrilled with more work.

"Sorry, oh, I have a gash in my back somewhere." Zayn mentions. Lexi's eye twitches in anger and annoyance.

"I could give you another if you like." She replies, too sweetly for Zayn's liking.

"You know, I think there are hospital's for reasons, Finn, Jack, lets go." Zayn says, yanking both boys out of the flat.

"She seems to be in a great mood right now." Finn says, grinning widely at his brother and Zayn.

"Yeah, peachy." Jack nods.

"Hey, she can turn into a tiger if she wanted to, I'm not messing with her." Zayn says, blushing slightly at his wariness of Lexi.

"Good point. Oi, do you actually have a gash in your back?" Jack asks Zayn.

"Yeah, look." Zayn says, pulling off his shirt. Both brothers gasp once they see the tremendous gash. It goes from the top of his right shoulder, across his entire back, and stops before his left hip bone.