Chapter 24

Chapter 24-

'I, I wanna save you

Wanna save your heart tonight

He'll only break you

Leave you torn apart, oh

I can't be no superman,

But for you I'll be super human

I, I wanna save you, save you, save you tonight'

-Save You Tonight-(One Direction)

§•Snicker(Louis' cat)'s POV•§

Amber is a bitch. There! I thought it! Someone had to. I mean, does she think we don't understand her? I know she is gonna try and kill Luke, and that Nash is gonna go for Ashton. Which ain't happening. I told everyone who didn't hear, and we are all on the lookout.

"Yo, Snickers they aren't doing it today, they're waiting for everyone to hate them." JellyB says, trotting up to me.

"Fine, but still, keep an eye on them." I say.

I'm gonna go fuck around with people now. I run into the game room, and jump onto Luke's head. Revels glares at me. I grin at Revels, who instantly looks worried. I burst into flames, and light Luke's hair on fire. Luke screams, and I go flying into Louis, who just so happened to be walking by. Louis starts laughing, while Luke freaks out. Calum pulls out his phone, and starts recording the scene.

"Oh my gosh! Put it out!" Luke screams. No one listens, and we just laugh our butts off. Suddenly he is soaking wet. He completely freezes.

"Amber that was awesome!" Louis howls in laughter. We all burst out laughing again, while Luke turns beet red.

"Calum! Turn that off!" Luke suddenly yells, only now noticing Calum. Even Revels is laughing, at his own owner too! Gosh, I'm awesome.

The room gets super heated for a second, and Revels, being awesome, puts static electricity into the air. Oh my gosh. Luke's hair! It's on end! Oh my gosh, it's hilarious! It's super puffy, and is standing out in every direction.

"Carter!" Luke exclaims. This is too much fun.

"Nice one Revels." I say to him. He nods at me.

"Luke! Your hair!" Niall laughs. Everyone bursts out laughing. Calum gets closer to get a good view of his hair. Luke swats at his phone.

"Stop it!" Luke whines. He runs off, leaving us all laughing. Maddy sneaks off after him. Suspicious. I follow after them, and hide under the table.

"Luke?" Maddy asks. Luke shakes his head. He's facing away from us, and as his arms are crossed. Either he's crying or mad, or both.

"Luke?" Maddy asks again. Luke vigorously shakes his head. He's crying. Aw, I made him cry. Well, I started all of it, so technically.

"Go away." Luke says, his voice thick. Maddy's face softens. She hugs him from behind, but he doesn't move. I jump onto the table, and then onto Luke's head. I walk onto his crossed arms, and stare at him.

"Dick." He mumbles to me. I lay my ears back, and hiss at him. Wait, I am a dick. I purr, and rub my nose on his cheek. He groans. Haha! I lightly bat near his eyes. I suddenly get zapped from his hair, and fly of of him. Static!

"Oh, fuck." Luke says. He touches his hair, and the static leaves. He picks me up, and holds me in his arms. He loves me again! Ha, I win.

"Hug me bitch." Maddy says, brutally poking his arm. He turns around, and hugs her. I jump onto the table. Luke smirks, and sends a small electric pulse through her body.