Chapter 33

Liam's POV sucks but Taylor's is good!

Chapter 33-

'Once in a lifetime
It's just right
We are always safe

Not even the bad guys
in the dark night
Could take it all away

Somehow
feels like nothing has changed
right now my heart is beating the same

Out loud
someone's calling my name
And it sounds like you

When I close my eyes
All the stars align
And you are by my side
You are by my side
You are by my side
You are by my side'

-Once In A Lifetime-(1D)

That was long, sorry. Hehe XD

§•Liam's POV•§

I don't stand a chance. I mean, yeah, I have telekinesis. Telepathy won't do any good. His X-ray vision won't help him, but his mind control will. Taylor grins at me. I'm a goner. Anything I try to throw at him, he'll make me hit myself with.

"So Liam, are you ready?" Taylor asks me. I bite my lip. Well, lets get this over with.

"Oi, if I don't die, will you at least bring me to the hospital?" I ask.

"Yeah, of course. I'd love to fight you again after this." Taylor nods.

"Ok then. I'm ready." I say. This is gonna be so easy for him.

I throw a piece of metal at him, and it knocks him to the ground. I throw more stuff at him, and then suddenly can't. Oh fuck. Taylor grins at me, and soon I'm picking up a piece of gravel. I hope I get a headache. When I get headaches I can't use my telekinesis. I throw the piece of gravel at myself, if that makes sense, and fall to the ground.

"This sucks." I mumble. Suddenly I'm punching myself in the face. If I weren't hitting myself, I'd probably find this funny.

"Why're you hitting yourself?" Taylor asks me.

"Why're you a dick?" I ask back. I punch myself really hard in the face, and notice my nose is bleeding.

"This could be over very quickly, but I'll let you suffer." Taylor grins. While I punch myself in the face, I use my telekinesis to slap him with a sheet of metal. He falls over, losing control of me. I tackle him, and start pounding him in the face.

"Die in a hole." I say, punching him in the face.

Suddenly I stop hitting him. I get whacked in the head with a piece of metal. I fall off of him, and my mind gets blurry. Ow. I blink several times, and by then I have dropped a slab of roof onto myself. I groan, and throw it off of me, and right at Taylor. It slams into him, and pins him against the wall. I grab the sheet of metal, and use it to shield against his mind control. I blindly push him harder into the wall.

"Cheater! That's cheating!" Taylor complains. Shit, I can't see him. I slightly lower the metal, and immediately hit myself with the piece of roof. Shit. The metal falls from my grasp. Shit! The piece of roof flys off of me, and Taylor attacks me. Shit! I'm unable to block his hits, and feel my body become bruised.

"If anything you're a cheater." I say. I spit in his face, and he rolls off me.

"Ew!" Taylor complains, trying to wipe off the saliva. I pick up my metal slab, and sandwich Taylor in pieces of roof.