Chapter 31

MERRY XMAS!!!!! I HAD TO HOLD THIS UPDATE TILL NOW BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE AN UPDATE FOR XMAS!!!! IF YOU DON'T CELEBRATE XMAS THEN HAPPY HANUKAH!! OR IF YOU DON'T CELEBRATE ANYTHING, YOU HAD TO WAIT!!!!! ENJOYYYYYYYYY

Niall is perf, vote and comment if you agree. If ya don't... Well you don't belong here do you? Lol

Chapter 31-

'So kiss me where I lay down
My hands pressed to your cheeks
A long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
All I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18'

-18-(One Direction)

Thought I'd start with the bad guy this time. Besides, you'll love it THAT much more. Lots of luv <3

§•Carter's POV of fight•§

"So, I'm gonna be hurting after this, aren't I?" I ask Maddy. Her eyes are kinda scaring me.

"If you live, you might get to join Jack G. cause we all know he's a dead man." Maddy says, nodding over to Jack G.'s fight. I look over at the big tornado. Something flys out in our direction. A piece of glass. I go to warn Maddy, but by the time I do it's already impaled her upper back. She screams.

"Ow! That's not fair! Jack keep you shit over there!" She yells, ripping out the glass and throwing it back at the tornado.

"When are you gonna...? Dammit." I say. She went invisible. I stand still and gulp. She could be anywhere. I whip around, putting an arm out in front of me, and hit something. Oh no. I'm shoved to the ground. Maddy suddenly appears on top of me, and she starts to pound me in the face. I already feel my eye swelling up.

"Ow!" I yell. I super heat the air around us. Maddy starts dripping sweat. She suddenly teleports us to the fucking arctic. I shiver. I push Maddy off of me, and take a turn of punching her.

"You can't hit a girl!" She yells, punching me in the face. I groan, holding my face. I glare. No matter how much I want to fuck her, I have to try and win. I punch her back. She teleports us back to the airport. I kick her legs out from under her, and proceed to kick her in the stomach.

"Don't kick someone when they're down!" She growls, grabbing my foot.

She slams me down onto the ground, and then attacks me. She hits me as hard as she can, which is pretty hard, and I feel my lip burst. Ow! I swing at her face, and knock her to the ground. She disappears into thin air. I kick in that direction, only hitting air. She grabs my foot, and flips me over. My face smacks into the ground, pebbles pushing into my face. I grab a metal rod not too far away. She flips me over again, but I hit her with the rod as she does. She gasps, dropping me on my face, and turns visible.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?!" She exclaims. She suddenly teleports us to the top of a volcano.

"I could end you right now!" She yells, kicking me in the side. I groan.

I knee her in the stomach, and flip her over my back. She stumbles backwards, and falls into the volcano. I gasp. Oops. I peek over the edge, finding nothing. What? Oh no. Suddenly, I'm pushed from behind, but I instantly grab onto their arm. Me and Maddy both fall towards the lava. I scream. She teleports us back to the airport. I step away from her. She swings at me, nearly missing my nose. I grab and twist her arm around. She hisses in pain, and rolls her body over. She kicks my feet out from under me, knocking me to the ground. I kick her off me.