Chapter 26

Niall mid-laugh made this Sunday awesome. Did you guys see the livestream? Or the EMA's?

Chapter 26-

'My teacher said

I was mentally disabled, so unstable

So I'd stay in bed

All day

Save your breathe

You can talk at me but I'm not listening

If this is a test

Then I'm probably failing'

-Rejects-(5SoS)

§•Jack Harries's POV•§

We arrive at Nandos, and make our way inside. I wonder how Nash got here. Maybe he has superpowers too! Yeah we've seen the news lately.

"Hey guys, this is Maddy." Nash greets us. Damn Niall Horan has a hot girlfriend. Damn Niall she had to be yours.

"Hi Maddy." Finn greets.

"Hi, so I better get going before I fangirl, see ya later." Maddy says to Nash. Finn and I take a seat. Maddy disappears into thin air. Ah, she must have teleportation or something.

"So you obviously know that I have superpowers, along with the rest of MAGCON." Nash says.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Well, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, and Lexi and Maddy have powers too." Nash says. We nod. We already knew this.

"Well, you see, 5 Seconds of Summer aren't good. No they are really bad and so are their friends." Nash says. Oh gosh...

"Let me guess, you want us to join your side." Finn says.

"Exactly." Nash nods.

"What did 5SoS even do to you?" I ask.

"Ashton and Luke almost killed Hayes, and they beat the shit out of me." Nash says. Pussy. Finn and I share a quick look. We will join Nash in whatever epic battle he has planned, but when we lose horribly we are joining 5SoS and them.

"We'll help you." I nod. Nash smiles.

"Good. What powers do you want?" Nash asks. We think for a moment.

"I want to control gravity and create explosions." I grin.

"Aw, I wanted explosions." Finn frowns.

"Just think of something better." I say. Finn nods.

"How about... precognition and liquification?" Finn questions.

"Liquifi-what?" I ask.

"Liquification the ability to change solids or gases into liquids, or liquids into solids or gases." Finn explains. I don't even want to know how he knows what that is.

"Precognition?" Nash questions.

"To know something is gonna happen before it happens." Finn answers. Ok, I knew what that was.

"Ok, so you coming back to LA with me?" Nash asks. We nod. Not like we have a choice.

"Ok, let me text Maddy." Nash nods. We will get our arses kicked by music artists, great.

"Boo." Maddy says, appearing next to the table. Finn jumps slightly. I nudge him, grinning. He sticks his tongue out at me.

"So, your place?" Maddy asks Nash. He nods. "Lets go." Maddy nods. Nash grabs ahold of her arm, and Finn and I follow suit. We are soon standing in the kitchen of Nash's flat. Ok. Nash walks off to talk with the others. "Hey, you should know, you can't trust any of them. Besides Hayes and Cam." Maddy says quietly to us.