Chapter 35

I needed a break from people fights, lets have some fun with this chapter! This is also the first chapter of Miscellaneous Furballz, just in WJD format. I won't be posting more chapters from that book here, just thought I'd give you something! As a reminder, I WILL NOT BE POSTING THE REST OF THE WEEK. Check my message board for details.

Chapter 35-

'Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me
Remember me for centuries
And just one mistake
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history
Remember me for centuries
Hey, hey, hey
Remember me for centuries'

-Centuries-(Fall Out Boy)

§•Twix(Ashton's kitten)'s POV•§

Is Ashton gonna come back with the others or not! I'm tired of waiting for him, and I'm bored out of my damn mind! Hm... I trot over to Oreo, and stare her down for a moment.

"No." Oreo says.

"I didn't even say anything!" I whine.

"The answer is still no, go away, set up traps or something." Oreo gets up, and goes to find a different spot to sleep. Good idea!

"Snickers! We're setting up traps!" I scream, waiting for him to find me.

"Don't bother with Liam." Hershey sulks, curling up under the couch.

"Oh no..." Smarties says. Hershey suddenly has a complete spazz attack, and runs out from under the couch.

"He's still alive! Coma, but alive! Liam's still alive! He's talking with me!" Hershey screams with joy.

"Hershey, what about the others?" Revels asks, seeming worried. Luke is fighting a dirty bitch...

"As of right now? All good, oh, and Simon killed Jack G.! Uh-oh." Hershey suddenly stops talking. Areo walks up to him, and bats him a few times.

"What happened?" Aero asks. Hershey lays his ears back, and runs off.

"I hope it wasn't Mikey or something." Aero says.

"Nah, Mikey will be fine." Jr. says.

"Unless he was fighting Ashton." I say. They all glare at me.

"Hey, if I can beat Aero, Ash can beat Michael. You all saw what happened with Luke and Ash, imagine Ash and Mikey." I say. They think about it for a moment. Wait, didn't Ash actually fight and beat Mikey? Yeah, I thought so.

"Ok, yeah." Jr. nods.

"You never beat me!" Aero exclaims.

"Except for those three times when I did." I smirk. Aero hisses at me, and pounces. I surround him with multiple copies of myself. He drops his guard, and phasing, and looks around the circle. I pounce on him, biting on his head until I slip through him.

"Stop fighting you two, I thought we were setting up pranks." Snickers says. I bap Aero once more, and walk away.

Don't bother with Michael or Liam's rooms, they won't be returning for a while.

"W-what." Aero stutters, his ears dropping.

"I'm sure he'll be fine, c'mon lets prank the others." Fluffy says. Still a stupid name, Harry's an idiot.

"Don't prank Niall either, he told me that him and Maddy were gonna go MIA for a while." Jr. says.

"Ok." I nod. Snickers, Fluffy, and I all walk up to the bedrooms. I run to Ashton's room, and mark my territory on his bed. I then use my strength to push over his dresser. It slams down, and I jump over it to leave the room.