Chapter 36

I thought I'd update early since I never ever update, here ya go

Chapter 36-

'Remember when you hit the brakes too soon?
Twenty stitches in the hospital room
When you started cryin', baby, I did, too
But when the sun came up, I was lookin' at you
Remember when we couldn't take the heat
I walked out and said, "I'm settin' you free,"
But the monsters turned out to be just trees
And when the sun came up, you were lookin' at me
You were lookin' at me
You were lookin' at me,
I remember, oh, I remember

Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods?
Are we in the clear yet?
In the clear yet?
Good'

-Out Of The Woods-(T-Swift)

§•Michael's POV of fight•§

"You seem so sure you're gonna win." Jack says.

"I'm going up against you." I say.

He glares at me, and lunges. I dodge out of the way, and turn into a riffle. I start shooting at him, but he makes a shield out of the air. The fuck? I change into a pebble and he looks around confused. I turn in a tiny toy car, and slowly roll towards him.

"Where'd you go?" Jack asks.

"Try serenading me." I laugh.

He looks down at my toy car form, and kicks me across the gravel. Well, he tries to. His foot goes right through me. I turn into a toy helicopter, and start shooting him with the gun attached to me. He jumps back behind his air shield.

"You're an ass." Taylor says, walking up to me on the air.

My eyes widen, and I try backing up. Oh yeah, never tried flying backwards before. I start spinning out of control, and feel like I'm going to be sick. Taylor grabs me, and snaps one of my propellers in half. I scream in pain, and slip through his fingers. I return to human form, ad hold my arm. Taylor stares at me, as then starts laughing.

"Nice broken arm you have there!" Taylor laughs at me.

I lunge at him, and pummel him with my good arm. He tries pushing me off, but can't. He puts up a shield, which really hurts to punch. I hiss in pain, and shake my hand out. He punches me from behind, and I fall to the ground. I turn into a toy car, and speed away. Ow, can't drive on a broken wheel it turns out. I change to a motorcycle, and keep going. He stops me with a wall of air, which I crash into. I return to human form as I lay on the ground in pain.

"This is quite amusing. You're doing yourself more damage than I am." Taylor grins. I will murder him.

I change into a grenade launcher, and blow him back a good 100 meters. He lands in some giant ass puddle he just happened to convince the atoms to change into. What the fuck man! I turn into a boat, and land on top of him. I here him struggling underneath me, and grin. Suddenly he is standing on top of me. I phase so that he will fall back through me, and unphase. The water and Jack disappear, and I topple over onto my side. I change into a fighter jet, and take off into the sky. I spot him watching me from the ground, and start shooting him with machine guns and missiles. Suddenly I slam into a wall of air, ad come crashing down to the ground. I return to human once I slam into the ground. My head is bleeding. My body is bleeding practically everywhere, I might as well be dead.