Chapter 37

Don't mention Zayn OR I WILL MURDER YOU, not really, but please don't.

Chapter 37-

'You are what you love
Not who loves you
In a world full of the word 'Yes'
I'm here to scream

No, no
Wherever I go, go
Trouble seems to follow
I only plugged in to save rock and roll
Rock and roll, no
Wherever I go, go
Trouble seems to follow
I only plugged in to save rock and roll'

-Save Rock And Roll-(Fall Out Boy)

§•Calum's POV of fight•§

"You know what I've realized? You're like a spider, and I'm gonna squish you." Matt says. Ok...

"I'm an Australian spider, which means I'm very deadly." I say back. He grins a little, but then gets serious again.

"Are you ready? Or should I let you warm up a little?" Matt asks. I jump through a hole in the ceiling, way into the air, and come down in a different hole on top of him. I punch him in the face, before he tries to push me off. I laugh, and continue punching him. I may have stuck myself to him. Maybe.

"Get off of me!" Matt screams.

"Nah." I grin. He spits on me, and I jump back. Ew, ew, ew! I, of course, over calculated my jump, and flew into a wall. I groan. I just had to do that. I jump around aimlessly, trying to find a good spot. I find one, and hide behind a wall. He lost track of me a few jumps ago.

"Why the hell are you so fast?" Matt asks. He's gonna want to slow me down. I jump onto his back, knocking him down. I punch him repeatedly in the back of the head, hoping to knock him out. Of course, he has a fucking head of steel, and he manages to stand up.

"Get off my back!" Matt yells, slamming me into a wall. I grab a piece of metal, and whack him in the head with it.

"What is your head made of?!" I ask.

"I blame Nash for all of this." Matt says, slamming me against a wall.

"Then why keep fighting?" I ask.

"Because Magcon boys have to stick together!" Matt exclaims, hitting me off the wall again. I start hitting him with a brick.

"This is so unfair, but I don't care." I grin, continuing with hitting him.

"You are such an ass." Matt says, jumping onto the floor.

I groan once I hit the floor. I reach around, and jab him in the eyes. He screams, letting me get up. If I blind him, he can't use his time control on me. I jump up into a spot in the ceiling, where he can't see me. If he is really this much on Nash's side, then I have no choice but to kill him. I didn't want to be the one out of us to kill someone, besides Simon, but I guess I have to.

"That is so cheating!" Matt exclaims.

"And your point is?" I ask.

"I'm gonna murder you!" Matt screams.

"You have to find me first moron." I laugh. I watch him as he looks around. Once he turns his back, I pounce. I slam him into the ground, and start beating on him.

"What a dirty fighter you are." Matt grumbles.

"Just as long as I win." I shrug. I jump way into the air with a pipe. I end up really close to Louis, whose fight has migrated above the building.

"I'm gonna use you for a moment." I say, grabbing onto his leg.

"Go nuts, don't get burned though." Louis says, continuing with Brent.