Chapter 6

Chapter 6-

'I never meant to start a war
I just wanted you to let me in
I guess I should of let you in...
I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL'

-Wrecking Ball-(Miley Cyrus)

§•Louis' POV•§

I stare at my ceiling, with many thoughts rushing through my head. What good could I possibly do with my power? Snickers is laying across my forehead, purring his little head off. I sigh, rubbing my eyes with my fists. I'm as good as useless when it comes to being good.

No you're not.

Go to sleep Hershey.

No, you're nowhere near useless! You can use your power for many good things because you have the goodest heart out of all the lads.

Except for Niall.

Well, yeah but. You get what I'm saying! Don't you ever say you're useless again or I tell Liam, and PS he's listening to your thoughts.

Sure Hershey.

Bye! Hehehehehe!!!!!

Still freaks me out. Did Hershey really mean that? I mean he is just a cat.

"What do you think Snickers? Am I useless, or can my power really be used for good?" I ask Snickers. He moves his head, so he's eye to eye with me. He stares at me blankly, then goes back to sleep. "Well that was helpful." I say sarcastically.

"Louis? What're you doing?" Liam asks, standing in my doorway.

"You know what I was doing, you were listening." I say.

"Stupid cat." He mutters. "Anyway, Louis you are not useless, your power can be used for many things." Liam says.

"Name one." I say.

"Well you can control fire right? Well if a building was on fire, you could touch it with your fire and put it out on command." Liam says.

"The fact that you know more about my power than me is scary." I say, freaked out slightly.

"Louis that's one of many things. You will figure it out. And never call yourself useless again." He says, pointing a finger at me sternly.

"Sure." I say. He knows it's true, he could only come up with one thing and that's putting other fires out. I'm as good as useless, and he knows it.

"Louis stop thinking like that." Liam says, still watching me.

"Well it's true!" I say.

"No, it's not. You can do so many good things with your power. You just haven't figured out what those things are yet." Liam says.

"You don't get it, you can do good with your power! You could stop things from happening by moving certain things or telling people not to do something. All I can do is make fire, and fire is pain." I say, putting my head in my hands.

"Fire is also warmth, and used daily by people to help other people." Liam says, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"They can do it on their own! Why would they need me then?" I ask.

"Because some people can't do it on their own. Some people are unable to do it, and that's where you come in." Liam says.

"Is that it? Helping people that can't do it themselves? You can help everyone! While I'm stuck here with one group of people that can't do things on their own." I say, looking up at him.