Chapter 19

Chapter 19-

''Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,

And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,

It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe we're fireproof,

'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do.'

-Fireproof-(One Direction)

§•Luke's POV•§

"Did you guys see that?" I ask the others. We're using telepathy obviously. I made my forcefield blend with what's behind me.

"Yeah, it was that water." Liam nods.

"No, that was Nash and Hayes Grier with Cameron Dallas!" Lexi squeals. She's being an ant at the moment.

"They have the water." Louis says.

"That's not good." Harry says.

"Why?" Ashton asks.

"'Cause they were having fun with their powers, not respecting them." Liam says.

"Don't do that to them! It's creepy!" Maddy scolds Liam. He was reading their thoughts.

"I can tell you right now, they aren't on our side." Liam says.

"Let them get the hang of it, they'll choose the right path in time." Calum says.

"Or they won't, and then we will get to kick their arses." Michael says. I face palm.

"Hopefully they won't tell or show anyone else." Zayn says.

"Too late. Carter Reynolds knows now. Brent Rivera hasn't seen the text yet, but his girlfriend just read it. And now Matthew Espinosa has the text." Liam says.

"Liam! That is so creepy that it's beyond creepy!" Lexi exclaims.

"Whatever, lets go see if they want to fight one of us." Liam says.

"Oh em gee! I'm gonna mete Hayes Grier!" Lexi squeals.

"I think maybe you should fight him." Ashton smirks at her.

"But but but." She repeats. We laugh.

"Come on, I know where they're staying." Maddy says. I give her a weird look.

"Why?" I ask her. She burns red in embarrassment.

"Nash is my life." She shrugs.

"You are creepy." Michael laughs.

"I know. Now grab ahold, we're going." Maddy says.

"We are in the middle of Walmart." Liam says.

"I got this." I grin. I make a big forcefield surround us , making it show the background.

"Here we go." Maddy grins. Suddenly we are standing in front of an apartment.

"They aren't even here yet." Calum says.

"Yeah they are." Zayn points down the street.

"So... drop the invisibility?" I ask. Suddenly it's gone. I drop my forcefield as well. Their car pulls up, Cameron pulling up behind them.

"Um... Hi?" Nash says, walking up to us.

"Holy shit!" Maddy exclaims. Michael clamps a hand over her mouth.

"Hey! It's 5SoS and 1D!" Hayes greets, also walking up. Lexi legit faints, falling into Ashton's arms.

"Yeah man!" Louis says.