"Where's your jacket?"

Ahana got startled for a second at my sudden question and whipped her head at my direction in lightning speed and big eyes. If it would've been some other time,I would've smiled at her cuteness but not now.

"Umm...I don't think I need it. Anyways I don't feel cold!"

"You are not feeling cold right now but what about after sometime? Atleast you should've kept it with you just in case!"

She gulped lowering her gaze and fidgeting with her fingers probably sensing my anger which made me close my eyes to compose myself. After that I didn't talked with her at all but felt her looking at me quite a few times making my stomach churn.

"Guys! I am going to get some sleep! Bohot neend aa rhi hai! But please wake me up after sometime as we all will eat breakfast at some nice place! I didn't had anything while coming in the morning other than chai!'

Ruhi exclaimed trying to control her yawn when Sid said looking at the road time to time

"I told you to have something filling but aap madam ke nakhre hi nhi khatam hote!"

"Sid please! I am not in the mood to hear your lecture now! Good night!"
She pouted and closed her eyes making us chuckle when Ahana said

"Umm... Ruhi! I've made some cheese toast sandwiches. If you want...!"

"I want it!"
Everyone except Ruhi and I shouted together making Ahana scared while they laughed. Ahana smiled shaking her head and removed a tiffin box kind of thing from her hand bag and gave sandwiches to everyone.

"No thanks! I am fine!"

I declined politely as she forwarded one to me looking ahead but from my peripheral vision,I saw her sighing keeping the box back in her bag while I frowned as she didn't took one.

"You didn't had anything too right? So why aren't you eating that?"

I asked though I tried not to and her reply was
"Well,I can ask the same to you!"
To which I didn't said anything.

"Aap mujhse gussa hai na toh khane pe kyu nikal rahe hai?"
She whispered slowly with moist eyes which were filled with regret and pain but I chose to ignore looking away. I fisted my palm as I remembered her words from yesterday. I know she speaks rubbish when angry and tries to win the argument anyhow but this time she hurt me deeply by doubting my loyalty and love for her. I closed my eyes not wanting to think about it right now as it just breaks me too much. Sighing I looked back at her who had her head down totally spaced out. I removed a sandwich from her bag taking a bite which surprised her but I ate without saying anything. She smiled a little and had her sandwich too. After our mini breakfast session everyone dozed off except Sid,Ahana and I. I took my phone out to check some emails and was lost in it but I came out of it feeling a wait on my shoulder.

I looked beside to see Ahana deep in sleep on my shoulder with her hands wrapped around my arm. I kept my phone back in my pocket and removed her hands from me which made her frown in sleep but I pulled her closer with her head on my chest and my hand behind her back. This made her sigh and snuggle in me more finding my warmth. I kissed her head breathing her scent with closed eyes thinking only if we wouldn't have gotten in an argument and only if she wouldn't have said that things to me,all this would have been so different. We could've actually been happy instead of pretending.

I came out of my thoughts looking down at her serene face with a light smile. I saw as she presses herself in me more fisting my shirt in her hand and I notice the goosebumps on her skin which indicated that she is feeling cold. I told Sid to turn the air conditioner off and pulled her more in me closing my own eyes.