Glimpse

"Tonight, I'll take all my School revenge from you. Now you'll suffer for what you did to me in the past." He said.

"It wasn't me always. You were the one who started everything in the school. I was innocent back then....what is going in your stupid mind??" She replied.

"Huh.....some horny thoughts Peanut oh sorry it's W-I-F-E-Y now." He laughed.

"Look.....we agreed on something earlier, okay. You can't break your limits." She stepped back.

"There are no limits in Marriage and as long as our agreement is concerned, we never discussed anything about out our first night I guess." He took steps in her direction.

"You Khajoor!!!!! Don't you dare touch.....touch me. I'll break your hands like I did 10 years ago." She stepped back again pointing her index finger to him.

She kept on stepping back while he kept on moving ahead. She was a bold women but this night her legs as well as tongue were getting weak. But for whom??? The one who troubled her the most, Whom she hates the most..... because of whom her teenage life was a hell? Who was her biggest rival?

She banged on the wall as the room was not enough for her to keep on walking behind. He kept his hands on either side of her face and caged her. She was sandwiched between the wall and his body.

He was the CEO of his company as well as his rules but why does he always fail with words in front of her? Why does his mind always choose a different path? Because of her who was the biggest rival of him in the school......who always turned his aura down..........for she who never ever responded to him in peaceful words......

Those kids who wouldn't even go to school remembering each others deeds were now tied together in terms of Marriage as well as professional relation.

A love - oh sorry, hate-love story between two childhood rivals.
One who was the topper in the entire institution while the other, huh, the dumbest chick in studies.

She was respected for her own efforts while he was known for his looks and physical education certificates.

She was ambitious while he was the coolest soul as he was the heir of the biggest company of the nation.

Back then, a challenge changed everything between them.

She turned to work hard and pass all the examinations successfully with outstanding grades and work under the company of her choice but the company......

He was forced to study hard but still got the company of his father under him.

Do you think they'll match this time or will it turn out to be another war between them after the one in childhood?

Hope you liked the intro!!!!!!!!!

Pls give the most love to it...

Baaki keep reading further chapters, tabhi toh majaa aayega! Don't judge it from the first chapter!