Thank you!

So you've reached the end of 'Timeless' ignited reader!

Thank you for sticking with this story from start to finish, I know it got infuriating at times but I hope you feel content with the ending.

To be honest, I redrafted the end so many times. The original was... not so pretty.
But I wanted to make this story hopeful.

I wanted to let you know that things will get better. Wether it be the next day, a few days later or even years later, please live to see the change you hope for.

I also wanted to say, please don't hate any of these characters. I love each and every single one of them.
People are complex and I hope I reflected that with Taehyungs character in this story.

He's just a boy who isn't used to the pure form of love Y/N had to offer. Miscommunication, insecurities and jealously distorted their relationship from the start and set them down a path that was bound to split.

That being said, when a relationship is no longer making you happy and feels strained, don't grip onto what could have been and step away from it. Toxicity is weed that multiples and conquers.
Do not settle for anything less than amazing. Amazing is what you deserve!

Again, I'd like to say a big thank you and shout out to YOU, a wonderful person and a beautiful soul.

This is goodbye for now dear reader, love you lots <3.
Remember, there's a man in South Korea who loves us :)
(get the reference??)

"Life goes on" ~BTS
So let's live on

"Life goes on" ~BTSSo let's live on