Reyna stayed silent, she had nothing to say to that. She had to agree. As soon as she landed on Earth she was faced with death and violence. And then she was trained by many teachers, to be a weapon of war. Fighting was her only means of survival and the only reason she made it this far. Only the strong were able to survive, that was what she learned.

"Have you ever been free?" A question Adria asked ripped Reyna out of her daze.

"What?" She snapped her head in Adria's direction, brows drawn together.

"On Earth, have you ever known it for being something more than just a place of violence?"

Reyna released a small breath as her eyes went back to the ground, "For a while, yes." Sorrow came across her face, not going unnoticed by Adria. But the look was gone in an instant, replaced by a blank one.

"Have you ever been something more than a weapon that someone wields?" Adria asked again, raising both of her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, have you ever been free, have you ever been your own person, not a warrior." Adria explained, still not looking away from Reyna who had her eyes narrowed from the slight confusion.

"I-I don't know." Reyna replied with a low tone, her voice filled with uncertainty. And then she just shook her head, "It doesn't matter anymore, we'll all be dead soon."

Adria nodded her head lightly, as she glanced at Reyna, "Nou fir wamplei in, em bilaik stoda kom nes soujon noumou." (Do not fear death, for it is only the beginning of the next journey.)

"Reincarnation?" Reyna furrowed her eyebrows in slight confusion, "Do you really believe in that?"

Reyna could see a small smile form on Adria's lips as the girl nodded her head, "The crops, they die in winter and return in spring." She spoke with a gentle tone, "Most people don't know when their winter will come, but we do. And that's a gift. Why waste it in fighting?"

Reyna drifted her gaze away when Adria finished her sentence. She knew there was no point in fighting anymore, but the she had was undeniable. She owed it to Trikru, to Indra, to Lexa and to herself to be loyal to her clan and fight for them. But now, it seemed to be too late for that.

The storm clouds rolled in the sky after a few more hours, Reyna knew it would be pouring any minute now. Night was staring to fall, and there was no point of continuing their journey when there was no light. Soon, they came across a smaller village that looked as though it had some kind of tavern there, a good possibility for shelter and food for the night.

The place was basic inside, old relics from a time long ago decorated the walls. A large fire was burning as a man sat beside it playing a fiddle. The atmosphere was fairly rowdy and as Reyna moved with Adria through the grounder to the bar, she could feel eyes watching her every move. It was abundantly clear strangers didn't visit here often, especially when Praimfaya was coming.

The woman behind the bar eyed her suspiciously until Reyna spoke to her, "What do you have to drink?" She asked.

The woman put a bottle of clear distilled spirit on the counter and poured it in two cups. Both Reyna and Adria went to take the drinks, but the woman swiftly pulled the cups away, "What do you have to trade?" She sternly asked, eyes narrowing into slits.

Reyna rolled her eyes in annoyance, as she reached into her bag and pulled out a flashlight before she switched it on. The woman seemed ready to trade, but hesitated. It only made Reyna more irritated, she slammed a spare batter pack on the bar sealing the deal, and causing Adria to send her a look.