𝖠𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

FEARLESS | act threeseason three

season three

𝖲𝖴𝖬𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖸
-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

SINCE THE delinquents of the 100 arrived on Earth, they have been at war. First with themselves, then with the Grounders, and finally with Mount Weather.

Many have lost their lives along the way. All have lost their innocence. They have learned the hard way that in the fight for survival, there are no heroes and no villains. There is only the living and the dead. But now war is over. The battle against Mount Weather has been won.

Reyna has found a new home with the world seemingly at peace, but can she find peace within herself after what she did to free her friends? And is there more to life than just surviving?

Her life will be changed forever, as threats both old and new test the loyalty of her and her friends. The threats push them past their limits and make them question what it truly means to be human.

First, they fought to survive. Then they fought for their freedom. Now they will fight for the HUMAN RACE.

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘞𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝘞𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦."