11

FEARLESS | xi.
"We fight together."

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

The group was still located inside the cave. They had been waiting for Jasper to arrive for awhile. Reyna was sitting distanced from everyone by the fire, she played with one of her daggers.

She was bored from listening to Monty and Sinclair talk about the chips. It felt exhausting for her to be with a lot of people and not have the time to grieve the ones she lost. She sighed in annoyance before she rose up from her seat.

She couldn't be there anymore, couldn't be with so many people at the same time. Grabbing her belongings she headed towards the exit without a care.

But she was stopped by Octavia blocking her path, "Where are you going?"

"Anywhere but here." Reyna answered and tried to push past her but Octavia still stood her ground.

"Why are you acting this way?" She asked with an expression full of pain and concern.

"You're in my way, Octavia." Reyna growled, "Move."

"No." Octavia shook her head with determination.

"I said move." Reyna clenched her fists tightly, her nails digging into the flesh of her palms.

"No. I won't let you go until you give me an explanation." Octavia protested.

"There is no explanation, you just have to stay away from me." Reyna tried to walk past her but Octavia pushed her back by her shoulders.

"I won't do that." She said as her eyes filled with tears, "And I won't let you do this. I won't let you leave again."

Reyna wanted to hug her and to tell her how sorry she was but the voices in her head told her otherwise.

"Love is weakness."

"Don't let her be your next tragedy."

"You have no say in this." With that said Reyna pushed Octavia out of the way and continued walking without sparing the Blake girl another glance.

Octavia let a tear fall from her eye as she watched Reyna leave. Now the only person she had left was pushing her away. She thought that the walls Reyna built had dropped and she finally got her back. But this...

When Reyna exited the cave she stopped for a moment and took the map that led to the sea out of her bag. She looked at it while she twirled Lexa's pendant between her fingers.

Tears burned in her eyes, she swallowed thickly to ignore the tingling sensation, to blink the tears away.

Inside the cave Octavia was arguing with Bellamy and when she had enough she left the cave without another word.