13

FEARLESS | xiii.
"What happened here will not stand. The Mountain will fall, the dead will be avenged!"

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Reyna noticed Octavia and Lincoln standing next to the woods looking at the burnt buildings. She started running towards them as fast as she could.

"Octavia!" She shouted and Octavia turned her head and saw Reyna, relief washed over and she ran towards Reyna and hugged her tightly.

"Thank god, you're okay. I was so worried." Octavia sighed.

"I was too, I'm glad you weren't here when the missile fell." Reyna breathed out as they pulled away. "I was so scared, O."

"Don't be, I'm okay and you are too." Octavia squeezed her hand gently and then they shifted their gazes and came back to reality.

The two of them ran into the village along with Lincoln to see if they could help the people who were injured or stuck in the wreckage. Lincoln climbed up some wood to check if there was anything under it.

"Lincoln, be careful. It's not stable." Octavia warned him but he shook his head.

"They're down there." Lincoln replied and tried to push the wood up, but it was too heavy.

"Do you hear someone?" Abby called over catching Reyna's and Octavia's attentions, both of them ran over to her and kneeled down next to her.

"Abby. I'm sure Clarke's ok, we'll find her." Octavia reassured Abby, who's face showed no sign of worry.

"I saw Clarke, she wasn't here when the missile fell, she's fine Abby, I'm sure she'll be back soon." Reyna told Abby who just nodded and avoided their stares.

"Abby?" Reyna furrowed her eyebrows. "Is there anything wrong?"

"No, nothing." Abby quickly answered and looked away. Reyna turned her head to Octavia who seemed as confused as her at the moment.

"Why is everyone acting so weird today?" Reyna scoffed and shook her head.

"You're asking the wrong person." Octavia shrugged.

"Indra, she's alive." Lincoln shouted before the three of them stood up and ran over to where he was. Lincoln threw the rocks off of Indra and pulled her up.