Chapter 189!

Chapter 189:
*Next morning*
Ella had woken me and Justin up at 7am, just to make sure we would be ready for Emma’s arrival at 10am. In addition, since she would not let us sleep more, we got out of bed. Justin was quick to take the shower first, so I just had to wait, so I used the time to check my phone, nothing special happened on Instagram, neither Twitter, so I just locked it again and walked into the bathroom.
“Who’s there?” Justin asked as he washed his hair. I decided to tease him a little by keeping my mouth shut.
“Who’s here?” he asked again, he pulled the shower curtains again and looked around, and luckily, I was quick to hide. I could see Justin from my spot and I could see his eyebrows were furrowed and very messy! He shrugged his shoulders and pulled the shower curtains on again, and then he started showering again. I undressed myself quietly and then tiptoed over to the shower. I slowly moved the shower curtains away without making a sound and then I made sure Justin had his back towards me. 
I grinned and then wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, I was careful not to hit his wound.
“ARGH!” Justin screamed like a little girl, I started laughing and let go of him, he turned around gave me a pout.
“Baby, you scared me!” he whined, I flashed him my smile as I kept laughing.
“I’m sorry Baby” I said as I finished laughing, Justin kept pouting, so I pulled him close to me and kissed his plumb lips, I playfully grabbed his butt and squeezed it, Justin gasped and I quickly let my tongue inside his mouth. I could feel Justin got excited by his major boner. I giggled and had to pull out of the kiss.
“What are you giggling about?” Justin asked me, I covered my mouth with one hand and with the other one, I pointed down at his boner.
“Oh” Justin embarrassedly said, I giggled one last time, and then I turned around and started showering, I started washing my hair, but Justin moved my hands away, then he started massaging the shampoo into my scalp. Justin moved even closer to me and I could feel Jerry by my butt.
“Don’t you think we have time for a quickie?” Justin whispered in my ear. I moaned and shook my head, then I moved his hands away from my head and washed out the shampoo, I quickly took the soap for my body and washed myself, then I got out and got a towel.
“Really? Are you being serious?” Justin asked me as he watched me dry my body,
“Dead serious!” I told him with wide eyes, Justin groaned and pulled the shower curtains on again, then I could hear he opened a bottle and got some shampoo. I smirked to myself and then left the bathroom. I walked into our walk-in closet, and then I found a cute bra and a pair of matching panties in turquoise. I pulled on a pair of tights, then a black tight dress and a long cardigan over. I found my favourite Bordeaux low converse. I walked out and then I was about to open the door into the bathroom again, but before I could open the door, I heard a moan; I chuckled and walked away again, Justin was seriously jerking off, with the door unlocked. So instead of doing my makeup right away, I decided to wake up Luke and Evelyn, I would let Ethan sleep a little longer, so he wouldn’t need to take a nap in the afternoon, when we were going out. Yeah, even though Emma is coming over, Justin and I still decided to go out, of course all of us. We were going to the SeaWorld in Orlando Florida, but the kids did not know.

After waking up Luke and Evelyn, I walked back into the bedroom and out to the bathroom.
“Had a good time?” I asked Justin with a smirk and a wink, he furrowed his eyebrows at me and then looked at the mirror again,
“I don’t know what you talking about” he told me as he rolled his eyes,
“Are you sure about that?” I asked him as I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and once again, I made sure not to touch his wound.
“Yeah” he shortly said,
“So, you don’t remember a thing about moaning?” I asked him, I couldn’t help but grin,
“No” he whimpered, I had moved my hand down to Jerry and squeezed him, Justin was only wearing a pair of white Calvin Klein boxers, so I let my hand down in them and started jerking him off. Justin moaned and leaned his head back on my shoulder, he had his eyes closed as he kept moaning,
“OMG, no one can do this like you” he moaned, I smirked and kept jerking him off, I went even fast and finally Justin let out a long moan and released in his boxers. I slipped my hand out and kissed his cheek. Then I went over to the sink and washed my hands.
“Why do you have to be so sexy?” Justin asked me as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind,
“Well, I think you should ask my mom and dad that question” I confidently said,
“I will be sure to do when they’re coming to visit us on tour” he smirked, I giggled and then found my BB-cream. I got some out on my hand and then rubbed it into my face with a brush. After that, I took some powder and got that on too. Justin still had his arms around my waist as he looked at me with adoring eyes, in the mirror. I blushed and flashed him a small smile. Then I grabbed my bronzer and marked my face with it. I took my powder brush again and blended the bronzer out, and then I just simply got my mascara and laid a few lays on my lashes.
I tried getting out of Justin’s grip since I had to blow-dry my hair, but he wouldn’t let go off me,
“Justin, I need to blow-dry my hair” I whined, Justin just smiled and kissed my cheek,
“Can’t that wait just 3 minutes?” he asked me,
“No, I need to blow-dry it now” I told him, I was being very stubborn, but if I didn’t get to blow-dry my hair right there, then it would naturally dry and make my hair curly, which I didn’t want. Justin finally let go of me, I quickly kissed his cheek and then started blow-drying my hair. Justin left the bathroom and went into our walk-in closet.

After I had blow-dried my hair, I quickly just straightened it, then braided a little braid in the side, and then pulled the rest into a ponytail. Then I walked out and into the bedroom to see Justin sitting on the bed, he was wearing a pair of dark jeans, a white top and a check patterned button up shirt over it. He was wearing a pair of grey supras and a white cap the opposite way as it was supposed.
“Well isn’t it Mr. Sexy?” I asked him as I sat down on his lap,
“Only for you” he said, and then he gave my lips a sloppy peck. I smiled and then I stood up, I grabbed Justin’s hand and dragged him with me downstairs. Ella, Luke and Evelyn were already sitting by the table eating cereal.
“Well, good morning my little ones” I said to them, and then I kissed each of them on the cheek and then sat down and got some cereal too.
Suddenly the bell rang, Ella was quick to get up from her chair and run to the front door.
“EMMA!” I heard her yell. I smiled and got up from my chair too and then walked out to the front door. The first thing I saw was Ella and Emma hugging. I smiled and looked up at Emma’s mother.
“Hey, I’m Sara” she said and shook my hand; I smiled and shook it back (if you can say that?).
“I’m Y/N” I told her,
“Hallo Y/N” she smiled, I smiled back and then looked down at Ella and Emma, they were already talking and laughing,
“Emma, Sweetie, I’m going now. Daddy and I have to go now; we’ll see you later today, okay?” Sara explained to Emma, Emma just simply nodded her head and said goodbye to her mom before running off into the living room with Ella.
“When do you want us to come pick her up?” Sara asked me,
“Well, my husband and I are planning on taking the kids to the SeaWorld, so if you’re home when we finish, then we can just drive her home” I explained to Sara,
“Really? That would be amazing” she smiled, I nodded my head and then Sara handed me a little note with her address.
“Well, see you later then” I told her, she nodded her head and then walked over to her car, where her husband was sitting waiting for her. They drove off; I waited for them to leave, so I could close the door, to be polite I waved at them. Then when they were out of my sight, I closed the door and walked into the kitchen to eat the rest of my breakfast.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think! 

- Amalie xo