Chapter 100!!!!!! ARGH

Chapter 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*A month later*

“Ella and Luke don’t play with your food” I said as we were eating dinner. Justin wasn’t home because he had to finish his album.

“Mommy when is daddy going to be home? I miss him” Luke asked, I stood up and walked over to their side,

“I don’t know sweetie, daddy has to finish some songs and then he’ll be home, I promise he will be home to tug you in” I said, Luke n0dded his head and continued eating. After we finished eating we played some games and then it was time for the kids to get into bed.

“Okay babies, it’s bedtime” I said, Ella and Luke groaned, but they stood up and walked upstairs. Evelyn was already in bed. We walked into the bathroom and they started brushing their teeth’s, after that they changed into their pyjamas and then I tugged them in.

“Mommy you promised daddy would be home” Luke said as he was on the edge to start crying,

“I know sweetie, I’m so sorry” I said, “But daddy needs to finish his album so he can be home with us” I told him, he nodded his head and laid down,

“Good night baby” I said as I kissed his forehead. I walked out of his door and then walked downstairs. I started cleaning the dishes and 20 minutes later the front door opened. I dried my hands and then went to the front door. There stood a really drunk Justin, he was stumbling over his own feet’s.

“HEY BABY” the yelled, I covered his mouth and gave him a glare,

“The kids are sleeping” I snapped,

“hey, hey no need no snap after me” he said as he took my head in his hands. I removed them and walked into the kitchen again. Justin followed me and then he quickly hugged me from behind. I could smell girl perfume and he had stained lipstick on his lips.

“Justin let me go” I said as I tried to remove his arms, he tightened them and started kissing my neck, I punched him in the stomach and hurried upstairs. A few tears ran down my cheeks as I realised that he had cheated on me, again. Justin came into the bedroom and pinned me against the wall, I groaned because of the pain,

“You will never punch me EVER again! Do you understand?!” He hissed as he pinned my arms over my head, I nodded my head and looked down.

“Just one question! Did you cheat on me?” I asked, he smirked and nodded his head,

“Yeah, and she was so much better than you!” he said, more tears ran down my cheeks as I started crying.

“JUSTIN LET ME GO! AND LET ME BE ALONE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!” I screamed, I kicked him in his private parts. He bended down on his knees and held his hand over them. I quickly packed a bag with clothes and then ran into Ella’s room. Both her and Luke were sitting in the corner, they were holding each other as they looked more scared than ever.

“Get down in the car quickly” I said to them, they nodded their heads and ran downstairs. I quickly packed a bag with their clothes and then ran into Evelyn and got her. I hurried downstairs and opened the door,

“Where do you think you’re going?” Justin asked with an evil smirk, I sucked in a breath and then held Evelyn closer into me,

“You aren’t going to leave me!” he said, I gulped hard and opened the door. I ran to the car and buckled Evelyn in her seat, I got in myself and quickly started the engine.

“Mommy what’s happening?” Ella asked, she was scared and she was crying.

“We’re moving” I cried, she started crying even more and so did Luke. Justin ran to my door and tried to open it but it was locked.

“WHAT DID I SAY BITCH? YOU AREN’T GOING TO LEAVE ME!” he yelled as he tried to open the door. I pressed on the gas pedal and drove away.

“Mommy what’s wrong with daddy?” Ella asked,

“Nothing baby” I cried. I drove to the nearest hotel and got a room for us. I took our bags and then got the kids.

“We’re going to stay here for a while until I find a house for us” I said as I tugged the kids in in the big bed. They nodded their heads and then fell asleep. I couldn’t sleep so I turned on the TV.

“Looks like Justin Bieber is cheating on his wife! That's at least what it seems like since he was making out with an unknown girl in a club downtown” the lady in the TV said,

“And rumours says that Y/N already knows since the neighbours saw her leave the house with the kids and a few bags, we’ll be back after commercials with more information” she said. I turned off the TV and then went on Twitter.

“I’m so sorry Y/N, we support you! #belieberssupportY/N” a belieber tweeted, I retweeted it and replied her,

“Thank you for supporting me :’)* I wrote, I saw that #belieberssupportY/N was trending, a little smiled crept on my lips as I tweeted on last thing before falling asleep.

“Thank you for your support! Sometimes you just have to go through some assholes before you’ll find your one true love……”.