Chapter 188!

Chapter 188:
We had finally arrived home, the house looked like it did when we left. Well, I must say that Ryan and Elena took good care of our house.
“Home sweet home” Justin sighed as we came inside, I smiled and placed Ethan on the ground, he had fallen asleep in the car, but as we arrived home, he woke up, but he was too tired to walk on his own, so I carried him inside. He had already promised me that he would walk upstairs and go straight to bed on his own, if I carried him inside.
“Mommy, I can’t walk” Ethan complained, I sighed and looked over at Ella,
“Okay mommy, I’ll take him to bed” Ella sighed, she had finally given up after I had given her my pouty-face.
“Thank you Baby, I love you,” I cooed at her and then I kissed her cheek. She flashed me her Bieber-smile and then picked up Ethan. They slowly walked upstairs and I could here they started talking. I happily sighed and then went to go pick up our suitcases from the car. Justin, Luke and Evelyn were already inside and they were already sitting on the couch picking a movie for us to watch when I would finish getting all of our stuffs.
“BABY! ARE YOU READY? WE’VE ALREADY PICKED THE MOVIE!” Justin yelled from the living room.
“YEAH, I’LL JUST LOCK THE CAR AND THEN I’LL BE THERE!” I yelled back,
“OKAY! LOVE YOU” Justin cooed, I rolled my eyes, locked the door and then quickly opened my suitcase and pulled out of bag with candy. Then I lightly ran into the living room and sat down on the couch in the middle of Justin and Luke. Ella came walking down the stairs with a smile as she was looking at her phone.
“What are you smiling at Baby?” I asked her and got her attention,
“It’s just Emma, she wants to know if we could hang out tomorrow before we go back on tour” she explained,
“Well, I don’t see a reason why she couldn’t come over tomorrow” I explained as I looked at Justin, he nodded his head and smiled,
“Yeah, of course she can” Justin smiled,
“Great, then I’ll just text her” Ella smiled as she sat down on the couch, she typed a few things and then locked her phone.
“What are we watching?” she asked,
“We’re watching the Lion King” Evelyn told her,
“YAY, I love that movie” Ella squealed, then Evelyn crawled over to her and cuddled into Ella, I was in complete awe so I really felt the need to take a picture, so I pulled my phone out of my pocket and secretly took a picture of them. Then I locked my phone and placed it on the coffee table.   
“Mommy, when is Karma coming home?” Ella asked me,
“Well, since we’re going back on tour soon, I think we’ll just let her be with Grandma” I told her, she nodded her head and pouted a little,
“I miss her” she told me.
“I know sweetie, but remember, when Grandma is going to join us on tour, she will bring Karma” I tried to cheer her up, and luckily, it helped.
“Will they stay with us for the rest of the tour?” she asked,
“Yeah, they will” I told her, and then I turned my attention towards the TV where the Lion King already was playing.

After the movie ended, it was time for Luke and Evelyn to go to bed. Ella had gotten permission to stay up a little longer, since she was older thank the others.
“So, Ella what do you wanna do?” I asked her even though that were not much to do when she had to go to bed half an hour later, because she needed to be fresh when she was going to be with Emma the next day.
“Could we play Just Dance?” she asked, I nodded my head and looked over at Justin,
“I’m just going to watch, because we all know I’m the best, no one can beat me” he smirked, Ella and I both rolled our eyes and placed a hand on our hip,
“Hold that position” Justin burst out, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and took a picture of us, he smiled at his phone and then showed us the picture,
“You really are my daughter” I told Ella and hugged her, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and smiled,
“And I’m proud of it” she smiled. Tears started building in the corner of my eyes,
“Oh God, you’re making me cry! That’s the sweetest” I cooed, Ella wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tight.
“Mommy, could we play Just Dance?” she suddenly asked and completely ruined our moment, no I’m just kidding, she could never ruin a moment like that.
“Yeah, we can” I told her and placed her on the ground, she ran over to the Wii and plugged in Just Dance, she found 2 remotes and handed me one of them,
“Do you wanna play with us Daddy?” she asked Justin,
“No Baby, I have to relax, so I’ll just watch you and mommy” he told her, Ella nodded her head and then she picked a song for us to dance to. She picked “troublemaker” by Olly Murs and Flo Rida.       

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think!

- Amalie x0