Chapter 134!

Justin lifted me down from the counter, and then we found all the ingredients to make pancakes and then I found a bowl for the dough. Justin found the flour, but unfortunately, he lost it, so there were flour all over the floor. I smiled as I saw that he had glided in the flour. I started laughing of him because he had flour all over him. He started pouting and hushed at me because I laughed so loudly. He reached his arms out for me to help him up. I walked over to him and tried not to step in the flour. I helped him up and then pulled him directly into a kiss. He smiled and deepened it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lightly played with his neck hair.

“I guess we can’t make pancakes now,” I told him as we pulled out of the kiss; he smiled and shook his head.

“I think we just should take some ice, and then go to bed because I’m really tired” he told me, I nodded my head and then went over to the fridge. I found some chocolate ice and some vanilla. Then I went over to Justin and took his hand.

“We’ll clean this tomorrow” I told him, he nodded his head and then took me up in his arms in bridal-style. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Then he practically ran up the stairs, and into the bedroom. He laid me down on the bed, but I sat up quickly. I stood up and ran out to the bathroom. I quickly changed into a pair of pyjamas short and a tight top. Then I took all my make-up off and pulled my hair up in a messy bun. 

Then I went into the bedroom again and laid down besides Justin. He had changed into his boxers and was laying under the covers with the ice besides him. I smiled and wrapped the covers tightly around me. Then I took the chocolate ice and opened it. I took a spoonful in my mouth and moaned by the taste. Justin smiled and kissed my cheek. Then he found his IPhone 6 and opened the camera. Then he took it on front camera and took a selfie, I had the spoon in my mouth, as Justin make a duck face. He posted the picture on Instagram with the caption “She’s all that matters to me! I love her with all my heart! In addition, you cannot change that! You and I forever, baby! :*”. I smiled and turned his head towards me. Then I kissed his lips and laid down on his chest.

“I love you baby” I told him, he smiled and kissed the top of my head and then he said:

“I love you too, baby”.

*Few hours later*

I was woken up by someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that Luke was standing on the side of the bed with tears in his eyes. I immediately sat up and pulled him into my chest.

“What happened, baby?” I asked him, he lightly sniffled and buried his head in my chest,

“I had a nightmare,” he told me; I gently shook Justin so he woke up. He saw Luke and his red eyes and hurried to sit up.

“Our son just had his first nightmare,” I told Justin as he looked at me with confusing written all over his face. He nodded his head and pulled Luke over to him.

“What happened in your nightmare?” he asked him as he rocked him back and forth, Luke sniffled and scratched his nose lightly.

“Someone took me away from you and mommy” he told us, I lightly sighed and kissed his forehead.

“No one is ever going to take you away from mommy and daddy! You are going to live with us for the rest of your life,” I told him. Justin smiled and so did Luke,

“Even when you get a girlfriend, I won’t let you leave!” I told him with a smile. Luke chuckled and dried some of the tears,

“Can mommy get a kiss?” I asked him, he nodded his head and Justin handed him to me. I puked my lips and so did he, I gave him a smacker and he made a disgusted face. I smiled and dried my lips. Then I laid him down in the crack and pulled the covers over him.

“Know you’re going to sleep with me and daddy for the rest of the night,” I told him, he nodded his head and yawned. Then he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Justin and laid down to and laid close to him. Then we intertwined our hands and smiled at each other.

"You’re such an amazing mother,” he told me; I smiled and blushed a little.

“Thanks, that what you’ll be when you have three, soon four kids” I told him with a smirk, he smirked too and blew me a kiss.