Chapter 163!

*Twenty-first of December - A little DIRTY*
After waking up and having breakfast, I went upstairs and laid down in bed again. Then I found my MacBook and logged into my business-mail. A mail caught my attention, I opened it and started reading.
“Hello Y/N.
We were wondering if you and your oldest daughter would like to help us with our campaign about mother and daughters all around the world.
We were hoping you would like to come here and make a photo-shoot for us.
We hope you and your daughter will answer soon and take part in this campaign. The photo-shoot will take place on January 6th.
Many greetings from H&M” it said, I sat up in bed and read the mail repeatedly, and then I crawled out of the bed and ran downstairs to find Ella.
“Ella, baby,” I said as I came into the living room. She looked up at me and smiled,
“What Mommy?” she asked,
“I was just wondering if you wanted to make a photo-shoot with Mommy for H&M?” I asked her, she nodded her head and smiled.
“Why?” she asked,
“Because Mommy just got a mail from them, and they really want us to make a photo-shoot for them” I told her,
“Okay, when is it?” she asked,
“On January the sixth” I told her, she nodded her head and then I left. I went upstairs again, but this time to see Justin laying there, only in his boxers. I smirked and then locked the door. I slowly made my way over to him and then jumped on top of his. He smiled and then placed his hands on my ass. He gave it a squeeze and I could not help but grin a little.
“Why do you think you’re doing in here?” I asked him,
“Nothing, just simply laying here in my boxers” he replied, “My mom and dad are taking everyone with them out for the day, so we have the whole house to ourselves” he smirked; I nodded my head and then kissed his lips. Then we have plenty of time to do this” I told him and then I started kissing his neck and when I found his sweet spot right behind his ear. I started sucking and earned a moan from him. I started to grind on his crotch, I moaned myself and then let go of Justin’s neck and admired the big hickey I had made. Justin turned us around and then took my, well his own T-shirt of me. Then he started kissing down my cleavage. His cold hands found their way onto my back and unclasped my bra. He took my breast into his mouth and then started sucking. I moaned loudly and closed my eyes in pure pleasure. He started massaging my other breast with his hand and then switched after some time.
“Justin, come on, please” I told him,
“Please what?” he smirked,
“Please just get in me!” I moaned, then Justin took of my shorts and panties and I took off his boxers. He slowly got into me and moaned loudly.

After some amazing hours, Justin and I decided to get out of bed and get ready. Justin threw the used condoms out and then we showered together. After showering and getting ready, we went downstairs. The others would not be home before another hour; it was around dinnertime, so Justin decided to make dinner to us.
“Are you sure you don’t want me to help?” I asked him, he had made sure that I entertained with a book and some hot chocolate.
“I’m sure, baby, I mean you have done a lot of work today” he winked; I blushed and bit down in my lip.
“My pleasure” I winked, “Literally” I told him, he bended down over me and kissed my lips, then he disappeared out and into the kitchen. I sighed and then opened my book. Even though I am 26, I still like to read stories like The Fault In Our Stars and If I Stay. I wrapped a blanket around myself and then started reading.

“Baby, dinner is ready?” Justin yelled, but I did not hear him, I was so into the book that I had zoomed out of the real world.
“BABY!” Justin yelled, but I still did not hear him. Suddenly the book was ripped out of my hands; I looked up and send Justin a stern look.
“Why did you do that?” I asked him,
“Dinner is ready” he smiled,
“Why didn’t you just call my name then?” I asked him,
“I tried, but clearly you are more into that book then getting something to eat” he said, I scuffed and then I stood up.
“Baby! Do not be mad at me! I tried calling your name,” Justin pouted,
“I’m not mad at you, Justin,” I told him,
“Are you sure?” he asked; I smiled and nodded my head before kissing his lips. Then we sat down by the table and started eating.