Chapter 113!

*Justin’s POV*

*next day*

I woke up to the sound of coughing; I opened my eyes and saw Y/N sitting up in bed as she was coughing really hard. I sat up and padded her back; she finished and laid down again. She had her eyes open and I could easily see that she hadn’t got any sleep because she had bags under her eyes. She sneezed and closed her eyes.

“Oh god” she mumbled, I bended down and kissed her forehead.

“You better stay in bed today” I told her, she nodded her head and smiled a little.

“GOD my head hurts” she complained, I smiled and stood up,

“I’m going to find some pain killers and then make you some tea, because it seems like you got a cold” I told her, she nodded her head and closer her eyes again. 

I walked downstairs and found some painkillers, and then I heated some water so she could get some tea. Then I found her favourite taste and made the tear. I got her a glass of cold water to. Then I walked upstairs and gave it to her.  She sat up and took the pills, and then she took the tea and warmed up her fingers on the cup. I smiled and kissed her forehead, and then I found some clothes and walked to the bathroom.

“I’m just going to take a shower, then I’ll come back” I told her, she nodded her head and then she took a sip of the tea. I closed the door and then turned on the shower. I stripped down and then got in.

I finished showering and as I was about to open the door into the bedroom it opened, Y/N came running in and she went over to the toilet, she started throwing up, so I quickly went over to her and held her hair in a ponytail. She finished and the stood up.

“I hate throwing up, I’ve been doing it for over 27 months and I’m still not used to it” she said, I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist as she brushed her teeth.

“Hopefully soon 9 months more” I told her, she smiled a little and continued brushing her teeth.

“Maybe” she said and finished brushing her teeth’s, she unwrapped my arms and then went into bed again. I was about to lay down with her, but she stopped me,

“ah ah, you’re not going to be in here with me while I’m sick” she said and then coughed. I groaned and pouted,

“But I want to make sure that you’re okay” I told her, she shook her head and closed her eyes.

“You can make sure that the kids are okay” she told me, I nodded my head and went downstairs.  I made myself a cup of coffee and then went into the living room. I sat down on the couch and found my phone. I checked Instagram and twitter, nothing new, then I decided to tweet my Beliebers,

‘My poor @/yourtwittername she is sick, please help me pray to god about her so she can be well in a matter of days!’. 

Then Ella came running downstairs with her IPhone in her hands.

“Good morning daddy” she said, I smiled and pulled her onto my lap,

“Good morning sweetie” I told her, she smiled and continued to look at her phone.

“Daddy, can I get a twitter and an Instagram?” she asked me,

“Why would you like to get that?” I asked her,

“Because your Beliebers wants me to get one” she said, I smiled and chuckled a little. She looked at me with the puppy dog-eyes she knows I can’t say no to.

“Okay then” I said, she smiled and hugged me,

“Thank you” she said,

“Will you please help me?” she asked, I nodded my head and took her phone. I saw her wallpaper and it was so adorable, it was her and Y/N making funny faces. I smiled and then opened Instagram.

“What would you like to call your user?” I asked her,

“My name” she smiled, I nodded my head and typed ‘EllaBieber’ on her phone,

“What about password?” I asked her,

“I don’t know, will you make one?” she asked, I nodded my head and smirked,

“daddyisthebest” I said as I typed it, Ella smiled and took her phone from me,

“No DADDY” she giggled,

“Why not?” I asked her, she laughed and typed something on her phone,

“a1b2c3d4” she said, I smiled and nodded my head. We made the user and posted a selfie of us.

“YAY! I’m now on Instagram” Ella sang as she hugged me, she kissed my cheek and followed me and Y/N.

“Don’t you think we should wait with twitter?” I asked her, she nodded her head and continued to follow people, she followed Jazmyn and Jaxon, she even found my mom and dad and Y/N’s mom to.

I found my phone and went on Instagram, I followed her and took a screenshot of her profile.

‘Make sure to follow my beautiful daughter here on Instagram ;)’ I showed Ella it and then I posted it, immediately thousands of people followed her and liked her picture.