Chapter 89!

*a month later*

the last month had passed really fast, Evelyn was getting bigger and bigger and she started to look more and more like Ella. Today we were all going to Disneyland, in Paris. Justin had already been in the shower, and was now getting the kids dressed. I had just gotten out of the shower and had already made my makeup. I walked into the walk-in-closet and found a pair of ripped blue jeans, a white silk T-shirt and one of Justin’s jersey jackets. I slipped on some black comfy sandals and then packed a changing bag for the kids. Did I forget to mention that we already were in Paris, I think I did, oh well actually we were in the penthouse Justin and I was in on our honeymoon. It brings back amazing memories, actually it’s soon Justin and I’s anniversary, tomorrow to be exact, I really hope he likes the gift I have for him. Anyway back to reality, I laid the changing bag in Evelyn’s pram and then walked into the living room. We were all ready, so we hurried to Disneyland, I can’t wait it’s the first time I’m there.

**

We had been in Disneyland for an hour and we had tried a lot of things, mostly Justin, Ella and Luke, because we still had Evelyn to take care of, and she is too small to try any of the rollercoasters. Right now we sat on a bench eating ice cream; Evelyn was in Justin’s arms as he ate his ice. I stood up and quickly found my IPhone; I opened the camera and snapped a picture. I looked at the picture and laughed a little, Ella and Luke had ice all over their faces, and Justin looked like he had trouble eating his ice since Evelyn clapped her hands together and moved around a lot. I posted the picture on Instagram with the caption, ‘my amazing family, thank you for an amazing day my babies ;)’.

Suddenly Mickey mouse walked over to us,

“Hey kids” he said, Ella and Luke sat there with their mouths wide open, “can I get a hug?” Mickey asked, they stood up and hugged him,

“Can you sat like that, I want to take a picture?” I asked, they nodded and I quickly snapped a pic. Then I made Justin walk over to them so Evelyn could be on a picture to. I snapped a pic more and then Justin quickly sat down again, I laughed and Justin hurried to pull his IPhone out of his pocket,

“Now your turn baby” he smirked, I laughed and then up to Mickey, I kissed his cheek and then Justin took the picture, he pouted and looked at me,

“Baby, don’t make me jealous, we better have the kids on the picture too” he said, I laughed and went to get Evelyn, Ell and Luke ran over to Mickey and I did to, we took a picture and then sat down,

“Thank you for your time” I smiled, Mickey nodded his head and then walked further to other kids.

“I wanna try a few things more before we go home” Justin said, I nodded my head and laid Evelyn in her pram. We had a child seat on the pram if either Ella or Luke got tired of walking.

“Mommy I’m tired” Luke complained, I nodded my head and sat him on the seat,

“Then daddy and Ella will try a few things more and then we’ll go home so you can get your nap” I said, Luke nodded his head and then I started to push the pram further into Disneyland, Ella was on Justin shoulder as he walked beside me, he had a tight grip around her legs so she wouldn’t fell off him.

They tried a few things more and then we went home.

Evelyn was asleep and Luke fell asleep on the way home, but Ella, she was wide awake, she even wanted to stay in Disneyland a little longer, but it was getting late, and I just wanted to go home and get some dinner and then watch a movie with my lovely family. Ella was okay with it, but she wanted to pick the movie, so we all ended up watching ‘Winnie the pooh and the honey tree’. After it was done everyone was asleep except me and Justin. We tugged the kids in their beds and then got ready to go to bed too. We had a long day the next day, Jeremy and his kids would come and babysit our kids as we had our anniversary.