Chapter 169!

After freaking out about my new car for 10 minutes, we finally made our way inside. It was freaking cold outside, so everyone were now freezing.
“I still have one more gift for you,” I told Justin as we cuddled on the couch; I found a long but little suitcase from Louis Vuitton and gave it to him.
“Baby, why would you give me a Louis Vuitton suitcase?” he asked me,
“Try opening it” I told him, he nodded his head opened it.
“OMG, it’s a Louis Vuitton skateboard!” he told me with wide eyes. I chuckled and nodded my head before kissing his cheek.
“Where did you get that? The skateboard is really hard to get!” he told me,
“I know, but you had been talking about it so much, so I did everything I could and I succeed” I told him,
“GOSH, you’re the best!” he told me, then he laid his plumb lips on time and gave me a kiss full of passion.
“I love you!” he told me,
“I love you too,” I told him. Then he stood up, ran out to his skater ramp in the old garage. I walked right behind him, so did everyone else. Luke and Jaxon ran upstairs to get their skateboards so they could skate with Justin. Justin started skating, but suddenly he fell. I quickly ran over to him and saw that his eyes were closed.
“Baby, are you okay?” I asked him, he groaned and opened his eyes. A single tear ran down his cheek, but he quickly removed it.
“My foot hurts!” he groaned, I looked down at his feet’s and saw the right foot covered in blood.
“Someone, please call an ambulance!” I told them, Pattie was quick to find her phone and call 911.
“Dad and Jeremy, can you please help Justin into the living room, I will find some ice to get the swelling down” I told them, they nodded their heads and helped Justin up and into the living room. I quickly ran into the kitchen and found an icebag, and then I ran into the living room. I dried some of the blood away and placed the icebag on his ankle. It was really swollen and blue.
“Mom. Can you take the kids away from here, I don’t want them to see this” I asked mom, she nodded her head and made sure all the kids got upstairs to see a Christmas movie.
Finally, the ambulance arrived and got Justin in it,
“Who are you?” one of the ambulance men asked me,
“I’m his wife, Y/N Bieber!” I told them,
“Okay, do you want to some with us in the ambulance?” he asked, I nodded my head and turned around to the others.
“You guys just stay here, we’ll call when we need to go home,” I told them, and then I got in the ambulance and sat down besides Justin. The men started the engine and drove us to the hospital.
“Baby, it hurts,” he lightly cried,
“I know baby; we’re soon at the hospital!” I told him, I kissed his forehead and held his hand tightly.

Finally, we arrived at the hospital, the men got Justin in a wheelchair and made sure his foot was up and then they ran inside with him. I ran right behind them, and luckily they let me in.
“Hey, Justin, I’m Doctor Pete, what happened?” Doctor Pete asked,
“Did you fall in the snow?” he asked him, Justin shook his head and pointed towards me.
“He fell of his skateboard” I told him,
“His skateboard?” he asked,  
“Yeah, our old garage is a skateboard field” I told him,
“Ah, okay, now I understand” he said, “Well, we better get you into the x-ray” he said, Justin nodded his head and I drove him into the room.