Chapter 170!

“Okay, Justin, it looks like you’ve broken your ankle” Doctor Pete told Justin after we had waited two whole hours!
“So, what does that mean?” Justin asked him,
“For the next few weeks you need to just sit with your leg up and have in a cast” Pete told him,
“But I need to practice for tour, it’s really important!” Justin told him, I you see his was close to start crying. I knew how much the tour meant for him, so I quickly wrapped my arms around him, kissed his forehead and made sure to lay his head on my chest.
“Justin, you have to promise not to strain your ankle, you can’t dance, you can’t walk around, the best would actually be, that you are going to sit in a wheelchair” Pete told Justin, I could feel Justin started crying, so I kept kissing his forehead repeatedly.
“It’s going to be okay, Justin, I promise you!” I told him as I quickly kissed his lips.

After a few minutes of Justin sobbing in my chest, we went into another room where Pete would put Justin’s ankle in a cast. I held Justin’s hand tightly and made sure that he was looking at me and not the foot.
“I love you!” I told him repeatedly, “Please know that I love you!” I told him,
“I know you do and I love you too, thank you for being there for me all the time!” he told me, I smiled and kissed his lips. Then I messed up his hair and I could not help but giggle when Justin started laughing.
“Okay, Justin, we’re done!” Pete told Justin.  Justin looked down at his leg and pouted, then he looked up at me and smiled a little.
“Can we go home now?” I asked Pete, he nodded his head and smiled. I nodded my head to and then gave Justin the crutches we had borrowed from the hospital.
“I’m just going to call dad” I told Justin, he nodded his head, so I found my phone and dialled dads’ number. He picked up and was quick to ask if we wanted him to pick us up. I told him yes and then ended the call. I walked over to Justin again and wrapped my arms around him from behind.
“Ready to go home?” I asked him,
“Yeah, I was just trying to talk to the lady in the reception when I could get the cast off, and she told me in 8 weeks!” Justin told me, I pouted and quickly kissed his cheek.
“Time will fly, I promise!” I told him, he nodded his head and sat down in the wheelchair we were getting home with us.
“You do know that you have to help me into bed and to undress, right?” Justin smirked,
“And you do know that in the next 8 weeks there is nothing called sex, right?” I smirked back. Justin started pouting and he pretended to start crying.
“WHY!” he teased, I winked at him and then dad came inside the hospital.
“Hey” he said, I smiled back to him and then looked at Justin.
“Hey Chris” he smiled,
“Ready to go home?” he asked, I nodded my head and drove Justin in his wheelchair out to the car. I gave him the crutches and made him get into the car on his own.  Dad folded the wheelchair and laid it in the back of the car. I sat in the back with Justin and dad drove.
“So what happened?” dad asked as we got to a traffic lights.
“Justin’s ankle is broken, so in the next 8 weeks he can’t do any sport related,” I explained,
“But what about tour?” dad asked,
“Justin will not be dancing the first couple of weeks, but eventually he can start” I explained,
“I of course will be watching the dancers and help them with the choreography” Justin explained.
“And I’m sure Y/N will help me too, she is an amazing dancer, so I’m sure she will be able to help Nick out with some things” Justin smiled; I nodded my head, grabbed his hand and kissed it.
“I will always help you,” I told him. Justin leaned his head over to me and kissed my lips. Dad cleared his throat and looked into the rear-view mirror. Justin and pulled out of the kiss, I could not help but blush. Dad never really learned to like Justin, but I am sure he will learn it, because he knows Justin is my one true love and I would never leave him for anyone else.
“I’m sorry Chris!” Justin told dad, dad nodded his head and gave Justin a little smile.

Finally, we arrived home. Dad unfolded Justin’s wheelchair and I helped him out of the car. I drove him inside the house.
“Baby, did you realise that you were out of the house with absolutely no makeup on?” Justin asked me as I took my shoes off.
“I know, you know that you are way more important than any makeup in the whole world!” I told him, he smiled and blushed a little. I pinched his cheeks and could not help but laugh when his tummy growled.
“What are you laughing about, I haven’t got any breakfast or lunch!” Justin told me, I shook my head and tried to stop laughing,
“I know, I haven’t got either!” I told him, he scoffed and closed his eyes. I stopped laughing and then drove Justin into the living room where Mom, Pattie and Jeremy were sitting.
“Hey!” Justin said, everyone looked at us and smiled.
“So, what’s new?” Pattie asked,
“My ankle is broken, so I’m not going anywhere the next 8 weeks,” he told them; they nodded their heads and smiled.
“By the way, Beliebers are spamming Twitter, I think you owe them an explanation” mom said, Justin nodded his head and found his phone.
“Why are Y/N and Justin at the hospital?” Justin read aloud, I smiled and looked down at his phone.
He started typing something, but I could not see what it was.
“It’s okay guys, I’m okay, just a broken ankle, so sadly I’m not going to be able to dance around for the first couple of concerts! I fell on my new skateboard and twisted my ankle, luckily I had Y/N by my side, she is my rock, and she is always there for me!” Justin had tweeted; I smiled and kissed his lips.