Chapter 192!

Chapter 192:
“Baby, who is it?” Justin asked me as I looked at my phone trying to figure out who was calling me,
“I don’t know I can’t recognise the number” I told him, I unplugged my phone from the charger, and then I answered the call and put it on speaker.
“Hello?” I quietly said, Justin wrapped his arm around my waist and lightly caressed it.
“Hello am I talking to Y/N Bieber?” a male voice asked,
“Yeah, you are,” I told him,
“Good, listen I’m from St. Joseph’s General Hospital, it’s about your mother and father” the man said, I gasped and covered my m0uth,
“Yeah, what about them?” I asked him,
“They’ve been in a serious car crash and both of them is in a coma” he told me, immediately I broke down,
“What about my sister?” I asked him,
“Your sister’s is at your grandmother’s house” he told me,
“Thank god, I’ll be in Canada soon” I told him,
“Okay, I’m sorry,” he said and then he ended the call. Justin immediately hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.
“I better pack,” I told him after a few minutes of hugging,
“Do you want me to go with you?” Justin asked,
“Yeah, but I don’t want to bring the kids, do you think it’s possible that your mom could babysit them?” I asked him, he nodded his head and pulled out his phone. Then he dialled Pattie’s number and called her,
“Hey mom” he said, I started packing as I listened to what he was saying,
“Listen mom, Y/N’s parents have been in an accident and we need to go to Canada right away” he explained, “So we were wondering if you possible could take care of the kids while we’re away?” Justin asked her, I could hear Pattie talking and I could see Justin was smiling.
“Thank you mom, we’ll be sure to have the door unlocked” Justin told her, then he ended the call and stood up.
“Mom will be over in less than 10 minutes, they will be staying here,” he told me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my lips.
“I’ll just call Hugo and tell him what happened, then he’ll make sure the private jet will be ready” he told me, then he walked downstairs and I continued packing a suitcase with the most important things, then I quickly changed my clothes so I was wearing a pair of Justin’s sweatpants, a hoodie and a pair of comfy Supras. Then I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and removed all my makeup. I packed my big DAY bag from Birger Mikkelsen with iPhone chargers, earphones, a book, Justin’s work phone and my own phone. Then as I was about to walk out of the room, Justin came, he checked me out and bite down in his lip.
“Justin, stop, go change into something more comfortable and then we can say goodbye to the kids,” I told him as I rolled my eyes. Justin smirked and then walked into our walk-in closet. A few minutes later, he came out in a pair of grey sweatpants with zippers, a striped grey and white T-shirt, a red cap and a pair of white supras. He looked really hot. Justin walked directly over to me and kissed my lips.
“You look good” I complimented him; he smiled and kissed my lips.
“We better go say goodbye to the kids” I told him, he nodded his head, and then he grabbed my hand and dragged me into Ella’s room. Both of us sat down on her bed, Justin gently caressed her cheek, which woke her up.
“Hey baby,” I said to her, she rubbed her eyes and then sat up.
“Why did you wake me up?” she asked,
“Mommy and Daddy has to leave, grandmother and grandfather got into an accident back in Canada” I explained to her, she furrowed her eyebrows and was about to crawl out of bed.
“No Baby, you have to stay, grandma will be over soon, and she will bring Karma” Justin told Ella as he wrapped the covers around her small body, she nodded her head and pursed her lips.
“I love you,” I told her, and then I kissed her lips, stood up and waited for Justin to say goodbye,
“Do you promise to call Mommy and Daddy in the morning?” Justin asked her, she nodded her head and smiled,
“Say hey to Grandmother and grandfather,” she told him; Justin nodded his head and then kissed her lips.
We walked out of her room and then went into Luke’s room.
After saying goodbye to Luke, Evelyn and Ethan, we went into the bedroom and got the suitcase. I took my DAY bag and then we walked downstairs. I quickly walked into the kitchen and got Justin and me two bottles of water. Then I pulled my leatherjacket on and waited for Pattie to arrive.

After 5 minutes, there was a knock on the door. Justin was quick to get up from the floor and open the door, immediately Justin hugged Pattie and invited her inside. Justin took Pattie’s suitcase from her hands and I took her jacket.
“Are you okay Sweetie?” Pattie asked me as she grabbed my face and looked at me all concerned.
“Yeah, I’m just glad you could take care of the kids” I told her, and then I gave her a hug and a little kiss on the cheek.
“Baby, Hugo is here, so we gotta go” Justin told me, I nodded my head and dried a little tear away from my cheek that apparently had slipped out. Then I hugged Pattie once more and then said goodbye to Karma. I smiled and then closed the door behind us. 
I sighed and then ran over to the van since it was pouring down.
“Can I hear the reason why you called me this late and suddenly want to go to Canada?” Hugo asked as we were driving.
“My parents has been in an accident,” I told him, a tear more ran down my cheek, but Justin was quick to dry it away.
“It’s okay Baby, they’ll be fine” he told me, I nodded my head and then rested it on his shoulder. I hope they are okay!      

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH NO! What do you think happened to Y/N's parent?
I hope they aren't dead! 

- Amalie xo