Chapter 119!

We finally landed and quickly got out in the hot atmosphere, I took a deep breath and smelled the smell of summer and happiness. I got Evelyn into her pram and sat Luke on top of it. Justin took Ella in his arms since she was still asleep. Elena and Ryan was right behind us, Ryan had Penelope in his arms as Elena pushed the twins pram. Hugo got a SUV and picked us up, then the drove us to our beach house on Bahamas. We unpacked and then went downstairs to the kitchen, we made us self some sandwich’s and then went down to the beach.

*Justin’s POV*

I already planned with Ryan and Elena that me and Y/N should have a night on our own where we would take a walk on the beach and then go for a midnight swim.

Elena and Ryan took home after we ate with the kids.

“Baby, wanna go there where we got married?” I asked Y/N, she nodded her head and smiled, and then she stood up from the sand. Elena and Ryan had taken the basket with the food in so we wouldn’t have that with us.

“Want a piggyback ride baby?” I asked her, she nodded her head and got on my back, then I started running and Y/N started squealing like crazy. We finally got to where the ceremony was; I sat Y/N down and tried to get my breath again. Y/N started giggling; gosh her giggle is the cutest EVER! I smiled at her giggle and went to wrap my arms around her, we started down at the water were the ceremony had been. I happily sighed and kissed her cheek. She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck, she stood on her toes so she could reach me, then she pulled my face down to hers and kissed my lips. The kiss was just like the one she gave me right after we had said our “yes”. We pulled away and then just stared into each other’s eyes.

“You know that I love you with all my heart, right?” Y/N asked me, I nodded my head and gave her my biggest smile,

“And you know that I love you with all my heart, right?” I asked her, she nodded her head and kissed me once more.

“Wanna go for a swim?” I asked her, I smirked a little because I knew she didn’t wore a swimsuit.

“Justin I don’t have a swimsuit” she said, I smiled and kissed her lips,

“I don’t either, therefore we’re going to skinny-dive” I told her as I winked, she blushed and looked around,

“What if someone comes?” she asked, I smiled again since I knew that this was our private beach.

“Baby, this is our private beach, no one else is allowed to be here” I told her, she smiled and then nodded her head.

“Okay then” she said, she let go of me and them turned around, she pulled her hair up in a messy bun and then took her sweatshirt off. I bite my lip as I looked at every single inch of her beautiful body.   

She pulled her sweatpants down and then stepped out of them, then she turned around and caught be starring.

“Take a picture, it will last longer” she teased, I smirked and walked over to her,

“Sadly I don’t have my phone with me” I told her as I pouted, she looked at me shocked and then she gave me a little smile.

“The one and only Justin Bieber without his phone” she said as she started jumping up and down. Her boobs started to jump with her and I couldn’t help but stare at them. She noticed and stopped jumping, then she walked over to me and kissed my lips, she slowly started to take my shirt off, she got it off and then she took my shorts off. I could feel jerry got a little excited, and apparently Y/N could to because she grabbed him and gave him a squeeze, I moaned and by an accident let go of our kiss. Y/N turned around and then unclasped her bra; she gave them a squeeze and then pulled her panties down. She turned her head towards me and gave me a little smile. Then she made her way down into the water. She lay down on her back on purpose so her boobs would stick up. Jerry got even more excited and I couldn’t handle wearing my boxers anymore, so I pulled them down and ran into the water.  Then I threw myself on top of Y/N and wrapped her legs around my waist. She slowly leaned her head up towards mine and kissed my lips. Then she moved down to my neck and started sucking on my sweet spot, I moaned loudly and I could feel Y/N smirk into my neck, I walked deeper into the water and Y/N slowly slide down to Jerry, she started rubbing her sex on him and let out a loud moan, I couldn’t but moan to.

“Do you wanna do it here in the water?” she asked me, I nodded my head and let out a groan. Then Y/N slowly slide Jerry inside of her and started to move her hips.