6 |Lunch ka Nagma|

Chattarpati Shivaji International Airport

Mumbai

"Uff yeh inlogo ko pata nahi kaise pata chal jata hai baar baar" Cabir grumbled seeing paparazzi outside, waiting to getting a glimpse.

"Hmm" Mukti answered looking no where

"Shayad car ka number" Dhruv said guessing making Cabir nod while mukti hmmed again.

"Kya kab se hmm hmm laga rakha hai??" CaBir asked annoyed by her hmming.

"Kuch nahi mujhe neend aa rahi hai but I have 2 choreographies to be done." Mukti replied siting in the car.

( I doubt that choreographies is even a word or not😋)

"Toh tujhe studio drop karu" Cabir asked her starting the car

"Haa"

"Free hone se half hour phele call kar dena"

"Chill bro kar dungi" Mukti replied trying to sleep and soon they were out of the airport and Cabir drove towards Dhoom.

At arrivals

Viren, Jeevika, Manvi and Virat reached the airport but escaped from media's eyes as they had covered their faces with scarf and had even put sunglasses .

"Bhai abhi tak kyu nahi aayi voh uski flight ka arrival time to hogya" Virat said shuffling his feet.

Manvi shook her head and said "aa jayegi virat time lagta hai and moreover har kisi ko tumhari tarah apna luggage chod kar aane ke aadat nahi hai."

Everyone except Virat bursted out laughing while he made a bad face and said

"Tum baar baar kyu bhul jati ho ki I am your boyfriend...huh" Virat said trying to scare her.

Before Manvi could say something, something or to be precise someone hugged Virat tightly.

Virat looked down and there she was.

"Finally chudail is here" Virat said wrapping his arms around her.

Girl on listening this moved out of the hug and moved towards Viren with a sad pout and hugged him who hugged her tightly

"I missed you itna sara bhaiyu" The girl screamed hugging Viren.

Virat closed his ears and said "Ayee chudail,  Don't scream"

The girl whined looking at Viren and he scolded Virat, "Virat mat kar"

Girl moved towards Jeevika and hugged her and muttered a miss you.

Manvi held the girl's bag and said "Chalo chalte hai vaise bhi nobody missed me"

Girl came out of Jeevika's hug and moved towards Manvi and hugged her.

"Areyy aisa kaise ho sakta hai ki Nandini Murthy Manvi ko bhul jayee, after all tu mere daffar bhai ki eklauti girlfriend hai"

(Yes the girl is none other than our Nandini Murthy)

"Chalo let's move" Jeevika said and they moved towards their mansion.

Malhotra Mansion

Naira's room

Manik, Naira and Mishkhat were watching web series when suddenly the door opened with a bang and Cabir came in along with Dhruv.

"Kya chal raha hai bhai log" Cabir said jumping on the couch.

"Tripling" Naira replied back.

Cab- tch.... naira kitni baar dekhege abhi to dekhi thi humne 2 din phele aut vaise bhi iss baar to chanchal sach mai pregnant hoti hai

Love & FamilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara