5|Flying Squads|

Murthy Mansion

In kitchen

Jeevika couldn't belive her eyes she roamed her eyes around to see wether the place she was standing in was her own house's kitchen or was it some garbage dump.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She moved into the kitchen and found her culprits sitting behind the shelf eating ice-cream and this was enough to take her anger onto 7th level.

"Yeh sab kya ho raha hai yaha par??"

"Arey good morning bhabhi" Virat wished her.

"Good morning Virat....in case you have forgotten let me remind you I asked you both a question?" Jeevika greeted him back.

"Arey di good morning"

Jeevika gritted her teeth and said "Good morning Manvi"

And before they could say anything she said "Ab mujhe kuch nahi sunna mujhe yeh sab saaf chaiye agle ek ghante je andar nahi to tum dono hamare saath airport nahi aarahe ho"

Manvi pouted at this and said "Di you can't do this"

"I can,try me" Saying so she moved out while both of them looked at each other sadly.

"Chal baby jaldi se kaam khatam kar lete hai" Virat said kissing her cheeks.

"Hmm" and both of them started cleaning the kitchen.

In Malhotra Mansion

Garden

"24" Naira counted and Making Cabir glare her.

"Kya yaar bira its 1 and a half hour since you're running par abhi sirf 24 round hi maare hai"

Cabir stopped running and giving her a pointed look said

"Tu maar kar dekha de itna bol rahi hai jo"

Naira acted as if zipping her mouth and said "Chalo run"

Navbhi and Alya came after 30 minutes and by then Cabir was done with total of 27 rounds.

"Navya mere khayal se tum niklo isko to abhi bohot time lagega" Naira said pointing towards Cabir who was now running towards them.

"Navu.. bas....bahut" Cabir said taking deep breaths.

"Bas bas yeh lo pani peelo" Navya said handing him a bottle.

Cabir gulped down half bottle in one go and Mishkaht said "Bina bottoms up bole he pura bottle khatam kar rahe hai yeh to."

Cabir glared him while drinking water and Dhruv spoke up "Chalo yaar ladai band karo vaise bhi inlogo ki flight ka time ho raha hai"

"Here comes hamara good boy" Mukti said pulling his cheeks.

As mukti said this everyone laughed and moved inside met the elders and then moved towards the car.

When Cabir saw all of them moving to sit in the car he spoke out