4|Bhaagam Bhag|

Malhotra Mansion

Both the boys agreed and the trio moved inside. Coming inside they saw Mukbhi and Navya descending the staircase.

Naira hugged Mukti and Navya together and boys bumped their fists together.

"Arey waah! aaj to lady bheem aur gadadhari bheem ka milan hogya, mubarak ho" Cabir exclaimed.

Everyone giggled and Naira moved towards Cabir and hugged him and said

"Bira now what..,it is correct to say na ki bheem aur gadhe ka milan ho gya."

Cabir looked at Naira's face and saw her smirking and said "tune kya bola thoda clearly bol."

Navya chuckled and then said "cabir clear cut baat itni hai ki she called you a G-A-D-H-A."

Cabir narrowed his eyes at her and she just moved towards Manik.

"This is so not done yaar. Tu hamesha iske paas chali jati hai jabki tujhe pata hai ki I can't say anything to you infront of him."

Everyone laughed loudly at his complaint and Naira came and stood infront of Cabir but before Cabir could say or do anything Dhruv who just came along with Alya said to him

"Bhai bhulna mat she is a black belt."

To which Cabir just started moving towards dining table stomping his feet and all of them followed him laughing.

Everyone was present at the table except for Mishkhat.

Harsh looked around and then spoke "Mishkhat kaha hai?? Sabko pata hai na ki chutti vale din khana saath khaya jata hai."

Everyone nodded at him and silently started looking at the stairs while Naira secretly kept calling him but he didn't pick the phone up.

"Dadu" Naira said gaining his attention.

As she spoke everyone turned towards her and she continued speaking

"Coh actually mujhe abhi abhi yaad aaya maine na apne room ka door bahar se lock kar diya aur Mishkhat ke washroom mai shower nhi chal raha tha to he had come to mine to take a bath to voh andar hi lock ho gya.Sorry!!!"

Harsh scolded her "naira dhyan kaha rehta hai tumhara jaldi se jaa kar kholo usse."

Naira bobbed her head and ran towards Mishkhat's room.

She opened the door only to Mishkhat sleeping on the bed. She hurriedly moved towards him and shook him but he didnt wake up,getting no other way she picked up jug kept nearby and poured its contents on him.

Mishkhat woke up and before he could scream, she palmed his mouth and spoke

"Miku yeh kya kar raha hai..you know na ki aaj breakfast sab ke saath hai and here You're sleeping,ab baki baate baad mai jaldi se 2 minutes mai get ready."

Mishkat nodded at her and got ready. Both of them quickly went down and settled.

"Mishkhat" Harsh called him as he filled his plate.

"Ji dadu"

"Tumhare room ka shower theek ho jayega maine bol diya hai"

Mishkhat who had no idea about this lie said "mera showe-"

Before he could say anything Mukti spoke cutting him

"Ha tere room ka shower work nahi kar raha tha na Naira ne bataya"

"Ohh..haan haan yaad aagya" Mishkhat spoke making Harsh frown.

"Pakka your shower is not working ya bahana bana rahe ho sab??" He asked making all of them want to bang their heads on table.