Twenty One

Riley

He pushed me up against the wall after we shut the door to my apartment.

His lips met mine with no urgency at all, me on the other hand, I pulled him closer and wriggled my lower body against his in an attempt to get closer to him.

I pushed my hands up underneath his shirt, my fingers met warm hard abs. I softly sigh, leaning my head back against the wall to take a deep breath, making sure this is real. With my luck this is probably a dream.

His lips caressed my neck, in soft and slow kisses. My pulse raced, his lips trailed down, now at my collarbone. His rough fingers undid the strings behind my neck to let the dress flip over exposing my bare breasts.

He took a second to look at them, I peeked under my lids to see him staring at them. His hands caressing them, he groaned, "perfect."

Then wrapped his lips around my aroused nipple, the shock that went through my body made me arch my back. Greedy for more, I press his head deeper into me.

"Axel, please." I beg.

His hand starts to move up my dress, his fingers found the slit in my lingerie underwear. Giving him easy access. He pulled away and looked into my eyes shocked, "you're wearing crotch less panties?"

I nodded with a sly smile, "I made them. See for yourself."

Pushing the dress down my legs I slowing stand up, just in my heels and underwear I grab his hand and drag him to my room. His hand swiftly smacked my bottom as we stepping into the room.

I pushed him down on my bed, he put his hands behind his head and grinned. His face was perfect to me. The most handsome man I've ever seen.

I decide I want to be in control, so I decide to do a little tease. Slowly crawling over him I made to to not touch him, which was hard since he's twice my size.

"No touching yet," I lean down and kiss him as soft as I could. He lifts his head to deepen it but I sit up, then I sit on his hips. Feeling his rigid erection made me rub myself on it. He bit his lip and started to move his hands. I shake my head making him freeze.

I get up and take his pants, shoes, socks and underwear off. He helps me so we can get to the good stuff quicker. He puts a condom on then lays back down for me.

"Come here, baby." He crooked his finger at me beckoning me. I listen and crawl over him, our eyes meet as I hover over him and he whispers, "sit on my face."

My heart started beating really fast, I've never done that before. What if I suffocate him?

I decide to not listen and just slide his dick inside of me, I gasp as he pushes into me. My mouth drops open and I close my eyes enjoying the sensation of being stretched. His hands fly to my hips trying to control the speed.

He pushed in softly and grunts as he pulls out then slams into me again. I arch my back and place my hands on his chest. I place my feet on the bed on either side of him and use that to bounce on him.

"Riley, fuck." He groans, his eyes squeezed shit and a hot look on his face.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum," I cry out, his hand slips between us and rubs my clit. The tingling sensation in my gut pushed me overboard and a wave of pleasure consumed me. He flipped us over after I finished and started pounding into me, over and over agin. We kissed as he kept going, "yes Axel yes. Keep going."

Our eyes stayed glued to each other as we both came, our pupils dilated and our breaths mingled. He rolled over and laid there for a bit. I drifted off to sleep after removing my underwear and going to pee.