Five

Riley

Wedding Day

"Oh stop worrying. You look Perfect." Marilyn's Aunt smiled with teary eyes as she saw Marilyn messing with her dress.

Marilyn's body filled the dress perfectly, since her baby bump hasn't shown yet she still looks like a model, her gown is all lace off the shoulder mermaid gown, her corset makes her look like her waist is itty bitty. She did a lot of research to triple check that the corset would not affect the baby inside her.

Marilyn smiled and turned to me, "shortcake, how's this?" I saw the glint of worry in her eyes so I walked up to her and put my hands her shoulders, "M, You look like a Goddess, so go put your veil on so you can get married off! Don't forget i love you." She grinned, "alright. Love you too." I dropped my hands and turned to the rest of the bridesmaids.

"Listen ladies, today is the day our friend is getting married to my brother. So lets do this just as we rehearsed. Now, get to the corridor in front of the double doors and match up with the grooms men, and trust me they are fine grooms men, but go to the one who is assigned to you. Thank you." I ended with a big smile.

They nodded and waddled out, behind me Marilyn was smiling, "you are the best maid of honor anyone could ever ask for."

I grinned, "Thanks, I take my M.O.H duties seriously, Now let's go, beautiful you have to marry my annoying brother."

She nodded with her smile so genuinely big, I couldn't help but match her smile. She gracefully walked out the door, her aunt hurried behind her to take her seat in the church.

I took one last look at my self in the mirror, the orange dress makes me look tanner, my hair is up in a  high bun with curls falling down the sides of my face.

When I arrived outside the church doors I saw all the girls linking arms with the grooms men, one was left which was the Best man. I didn't even know who James picked but it won't matter. As long as the wedding goes smoothly and they are happy. James needs a woman like Marilyn in his life. He chose a great woman to be his wife and the mother of his child. It's like they were made for each other, I'd hope to find love like that one day.

I quickly padded over to the best man and linked arms with him, I didn't even look to see who it was, but my arm tingled as goose bumps erupted. His arm was hard, from muscles no doubt.

We were in a line with Grooms men on the right and Bridesmaids on the left, me and the best man were first. Obviously.

I looked up through my lashes at the best-man my brother chose and my jaw dropped. My heart felt as if I ran one hundred miles. Pretty sure my knees would give out if my arm wasn't locked with his.

Axel Decker is holding my arm, and looking at me like I am the only woman here.

His Hazel eyes burned though my brown ones, my heart thudded against my rib cage, my chest heaved calling attention as I took a deep breath.

He looked down my body slowly, my cheeks heated, "You are drooling a little bit," I winked as he smiles showing his dimple.

He opened his mouth to reply but the doors opened, its show time!

Everyone turned in their seats and stared as we walked romantically slow down the white aisle. My silver heels pressed into the plush white carpet as we made our way down the long aisle.

James was at the end, he looked handsome, his eyes were smiling with his lips, I grinned showing him my right thumbs up subtly. He returned it with both hands and a giddy grin getting chuckles from the crowd.

I took my place next to the white arch covered in orange and white flowers as Axel takes his spot next to my brother.

The rest of the bridal party came with the grooms men, then the wedding music started.

Everyone stood, I looked at james and he wiped a lone tear. I smiled as my eye caught something behind his head, I looked and saw Axel tugging on his ear.

I sent him a questioning look and he smiled, my heart fluttered, 'Nothing.' He mouthed grinning showing off his gorgeous pearly whites. I may be overreacting but his smile lit up the room.

I turned my attention to the bride before I run over to him and kiss him senseless. I need to remember today is Marilyn and James's day.

She wore a huge smile as her eyes locked onto James's.

She started to walk faster than the music making people laugh, when she noticed she blushed and slowed down.

During the whole, marriage reception thing I couldn't think straight. Axels face is such a beautiful distraction. I vaguely remember James saying 'I do'.

Now I'm sitting next to Axel, we are all chatting while the cake is brought in to be cut by the newlyweds.

I see Axel staring at me from the corner of my eye, "Can I hel-" I stopped talking when I felt his warm hand on my thigh. The heat from his hand causes goosebumps to rise on my body.

His eyes are darker, "What were you saying, babe?" He whispered sending shivers down my spine.

"I said C-can I help you." I breathed closing my eyes as his hand moves up some more.

I mentally curse myself for stuttering and sounding so breathless, "mmm, yes you can." He hummed in my ear. Wonder how he sounds when he moans.

"this is inappropriate, Mr. Decker." I whisper, so glad everyone is getting food and nobody is paying attention to us. He grins before removing his hand, I almost pout at the lost contact, "You're right, Riley."

Sitting up, I smooth my dress down, "excuse me." I get up before he can say anything and speed walk over to the restroom. There are two other women in here that are in Marilyn's family, touching up their makeup. I walk over to the sink to wash my hands, my face is red, but other than that I look fine. He is so frustrating! I'm worse, letting him touch me at my brothers wedding! Weak Riley needs to go into hiding for the duration of the night.