Three

Riley

Marilyn tapped my butt as I started up the steps of her house. She came to pick me up from my house, so I can help her get ready and decorate.

Her heels clicked as she walked into her home, the decor she had made me envy her wealth, my brother is probably more wealthy than her. Hell, my whole family is practically filthy rich, I'm the black sheep. My parents wanted me to me a surgeon, much like my father, my brother took after my moms profession as a Lawyer.

I refuse to take their money, I just know I can do things on my own. I still have money put away from my allowance, I don't touch It unless its an emergency.

"So, what are you wearing tonight?" She walks up her white marble steps as she asked.

I grab the cold gold banister as I follow her up to her room, "I don't own any dresses." I admit reaching her room. Which was kinda true, none of the dresses I own would be formal enough for the dinner.

She shakes her head, "Borrow one of my dresses." I almost laughed. Her chest was about an A cup, so she has her dresses altered to fit her specific chest size, and she's like 5'8. Knee length on her is like below the knee on me.

"lyn, I have bigger boobs." I chuckled sitting on her rolling chair.

"Rude. Fine, I'll call Walter." She pads to her cell phone. Glancing around her room as she dials a number, I notice a huge photo of James and her. She's sitting on a bench in the park while he is kneeling in front of her, Its a side view so I can see both of their expressions clearly. His smile is so bright and contagious, I feel myself smile. Looking at Marilyn in the photo, on hand is on her chest while the other is covering her mouth. Tears vividly are on her cheeks, The bright red, yellow, and orange leaves on the trees in the background make the photo even more eye catching. The sound of her voice brings my attention from the beautiful photo to her.

"Hey, I need a favor. Yes.. Riley. ... She needs a dress... Yes she's a 34C, she needs elegant and slim fitting, yes because her bod is hot... She looks fantastic in powder pink and white, oh! Bring Gold heels. Open toes. Strappy, heels. Super! See you soon, muah." She smiled at me dropping her phone next to me on the bed.
-30 minutes later-

"I don't need you or Walter to... Glitz me up" I crossed my arms, the doorbell chimed.

"Wow, he works fast." She grinned before jogging down stairs. I stood walking to the over view by the banister.

Walter dragged in a cart full of powder prink dresses, white dresses, and Gold strappy heels. His tight popped collar button up shirt squeezed him as her wrapped his arms around Marilyn.

"Riley, bring your ass down here." He schreeched opening his arms while marilyn checks out the rack of clothes. I went down and ran into his waiting arms, "Whatcha got for me Walt." He pulled away and his eyes sparkled.

"Oh baby. I've got it all, you will look amazing tonight. Trust me." Marilyn shoved a dress at me, "Go to the dressing room, this one looks cute." She pointed to a dressing room that was mounted to her wall.

As I shut the curtain behind me, I stripped out of my sweat shorts and tank top, the dress is floor length, silky, it has one shoulder strap that is full of ruffles. Its kind of too much in my opinion. I shimmied into the dress. Looking at the mirror, I have come to the conclusion that I hate it.

"Um.. No. Change." Walter shook his head taking in my apperance when I stepped out.

I groaned grabbing the dress he passed me, "this better not take long." Marilyn yelled eyeing the heels.