Chapter 29

"Mila please have this, you haven't eaten properly in days." insisted Dinah.

"I don't want to eat. We have to find her." yelled Camila, clenching her teeth.

"Let Ally do her job, they will find Lauren." reassured the blonde girl.

"IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS SINCE THEY FUCKING TOOK HER!" snapped the younger girl.

Dinah understood her friend was worried so she simply hugged her.

"It's Lauren we are talking about, I am sure she's fine. Have some faith mila."

Camila who was crying uncontrollably let herself be held.

"We were finally doing well together and then Alejandro ruined everything. I am scared what he might have done to her."

"She will be safe and back by your side soon." said the Polynesian girl.

*Alejandros warehouse*

Lauren was beaten up horribly that night, her body was bruised and battered. Alejandro wanted her to tell him where Camila was living, obviously the officer refused. He wanted the evidence of his conversation with Cane from his former "daughter".

The older girls entire body was on fire with both pain and rage as she was placed in Alejandro's warehouse which he was kept guarded. However Lauren was not alone there were three other girls along with her.

A red haired girl with cherry red lips and looked to be in her early 20's. Then there was a heavily pregnant woman in a horrible state, her hair was mattered and it was evident she'd been there a while. The last girl was African- American, Lauren instantly noticed how she looked extremely beautiful the girl was.

They kept their distance from each other on the first day, until Lauren spoke up. it was shortly after the swelling on her face went down, and her speech returning. The green eyed girl was still unable to move her legs. 

"How long have you been here?" asked the officer.

"For too long." sassed Madeline.

"It's been 3 weeks and 4 days." added Zendaya.

The pregnant woman just stayed quiet staring into nothing as if her mind were lost.

Two weeks past and Lauren was still trying to figure out how to escape. She kept persisting and ended up getting more beatings. Her fighting spirit was not one to give up however she was about to lose hope that Ally would find them. The only thing that kept her alive was the thought of Camila.

At night she would sit in the darkness and close her eyes , talking to the younger girl as if she could hear her.

"I miss you." whispered the officer. Her wounds were turning septic and judging by the pain, she had cracked ribs, a broken leg and severe internal bleeding.

Back at home Camila's condition was desperate, she sat hopelessly every night at the window looking to the moon for comfort. She could feel that her Lauren was still alive.

"I miss you Lolo."

Their connection undeniably strong, like that of soulmates. As much as both hated to admit their love was powerful.

Tuesday came and suddenly the doors opened and in stepped Alejandro.

"So how has it been? You look rough Jauregui." he added.

The green eyed girl glared at the awful man before her.

"I have just come to let you know that we will soon have your precious Camila. Don't worry I promise you I am going to make her death slow and painful." smirked the wicked man.