Chapter 11

Alejandro's P.O.V

I need to turn Camila against those CFS (camren special forces) she might help them and expose me,she can't find out the truth about me. Even after dinner, she spoke about one of them, the one who saved her. Who was this she?

Camila is nothing but a cover up for this stupid facade. She is not my child, she will never be.

We never adopted her, I just took care of her for one reason only. If it wasn't for her dad's 7 billion dollars that he has left for her when she turns 20, I would have killed her along with him and her mother. However Sinu doesn't know about my business and she can also never find out, I love her too much.

I have to stop camila from associating herself any more with the CSF and I know exactly how. I walked up to Camila's room and knocked on her door lightly. She opened it and let me step in.

"Camila look I came to tell you, I don't want you involving yourself in any way with the CFS. Don't befriend any if those officers, you may think that one was being nice by saving you but you don't know even half the truth about your parent..s-" I said and stopped for a more dramatic effect, I grinned with my back facing her.

I then turned and she looked shocked, perfect!

"P...parents, What do you mean? You and Sinu are my parents...right?" She stuttered, I am enjoying this too much. "Camila I ..." I tried to sound as nervous as possible and began walking quickly to the door. She stopped me, bingo!

"No, stop, What were you saying?" I turned to her and said "Mila are you sure?" She nodded. "Then you might want to sit down for this."

She sat down and I embraced her. "Mila many years ago, we were driving home and the driver stopped and said the road was blocked. I got out of the car to see what was the cause, and I saw a crowd circling something. There were screams and cries. I managed to push my way to the center, that's when I saw..." I closed my eyes, and now for some tears.

She looked at me and said "please just tell me". I looked at her as sad as I could make myself look. Haha, this is fun.

"I saw two dead bodies one of a man and the other of a woman. And a small girl crying on the floor covered in blood. That little girl was you Camila. That day your dad had refused to listen to two CFS officers and they mauled and shot your parents in public as an example to anyone who disobeyed them. It was hardest on Sinu, your real mum was her  best friend, they were very close." Okay that's not a lie...that bitch was Sinu's closest friend.

Actually most of its not a lie, it was my men who killed mauled and shot her parents in public, they deserved it.

"Let me tell you about the CFS, they are ruthless, cold killers that show no mercy. You may have noticed when that officer saved you, did she leave anyone alive? No, she is a killing machine like the rest of them. They are trained for one purpose to get rid of anyone that gets in their way. They are.... responsible for the death of your parents." I stopped. That should do it.

I actually had killed camila's parents but she didn't need to know that. My story would check out because the CFS was in fact ruthless and murdered all ....criminals.

Camila's P.O.V

This can't be true, my voice got caught in my throat and tears began pouring out of my eyes. My parents, I am an orphan.

"Look mija it's a lot to take in and I am so sorry I didn't tell you earlier about your parents. But you are still our daughter and we love you." Alejandro said.

I hugged him tightly, this was too much to take in. "Mija I will give you some space now...let me know if you need anything" he said walking out of my room.

I lay back on my bed sinking into the mattress, thinking a million thoughts, my parents....who were they? Lauren...she is a CFS officer, she is dangerous. I then fell of to sleep.

Laurens P.O.V

I hate this stupid hospital bed, these damn stitches are nothing. I need to find that last man that escaped but my boss told me I need to rest. "Fuck!" I said out loud.

I picked up my phone and messaged Ally.

Lauren: Brooke I need you to update me, what happened to the bodies from last night? And did any of you manage to track down the other guy?

Ally: Yes mam. The bodies were taken to the morgue. We are still trying to track the last man down but we have information to believe he is part of a gang. They have matching snake tattoos, on their right hands.

Lauren: okay as soon as you get anything else let me know.

Ally: Yes mam.

I threw my phone down on the bed. Snake tattoos? I have come across men with those tattoos before when we raided Alejandro's warehouse. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone in the doorway, I turned to see...of course my "dad".

"Lauren I was out of the house one day, and look at you. Are you okay? What happened?"

"I don't owe you any explanations, Mike" I sneered

Unexpectedly he shouted "LAUREN I AM YOUR FATHER, YOU DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" And then his voice dropped " it's been so many years and you are still so arrogant and stubborn as ever."

I sat arms crossed not showing any emotion. He walked out and left. I don't know why he expected me to talk to him and act like he didn't take me away from my home. My home. Where my family lived. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, letting sleep take over me.

Okay so a little more back story...now what will happen?🤔 Will Camila be afraid of Lauren? Will Alejandro's men find Lauren? Will Lauren find the connection of the Snake tattoos?🤔🤔 All in the next chapter.❤❤Also Prepare for some Camren.😁❤