Chapter 12

Narrators P.O.V

2 weeks had past since Alejandro had told Camila the "truth" about her parents and since she had last seen Lauren. Within the these two weeks Camila's marriage with Shawn was set, to be exact for tomorrow.

Camila has been through hell this past month, her best friend had died, she had almost gotten raped and killed ,she found out she was an orphan and the one person she longed to see and talk to most was working for the people responsible for her parents death. And to top it all off ,now she was about to marry someone she wasn't sure she actually wanted to marry.

Meanwhile in these two weeks Lauren had successfully tracked down the last man, who attacked Camila. And she made him pay with his life. She even got a huge break in the Alejandro case, there was  information given to her that Alejandro is planning on sending the rest of the drugs via his private plane tomorrow.

Lauren was preparing the rest of the CFS to take down Alejandro once and for all.

Laurens P.O.V

"I have to go to work now, and I want you gone by the time I get back Lucy." I said buttoning up my shirt. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I am going to miss you, one more kiss before you go please?  Miss.... Lauren... Jauregui." She asked pouting. "Lucy stop acting like my girlfriend." she was annoying me. Then she leaned forward and kissed me...her eyes were on fire. I pushed her up against the wall and whispered in her ear "I told you I am not looking for attachments".

She unbuttoned my shirt slowly saying seductively " Your heart may not belong to anyone, but mine belongs to you." This angered me, I grabbed her wrists and buttoned up my shirt again.

" I am serious Lucy" and I put my sunglasses on and left. Driving to work my mind focused on one thing, taking down my biggest enemy tomorrow.

Camila's P.O.V

"What is this?" I asked Sinu as she handed me an old black box.
"Open it and see" she replied. I slowly opened the box very confused. I looked to Sinu, "A wedding dress?"

"Yes, mija it used to be your mother's, I kept it for your special day. She would have wanted you to have it. Your mother was my best friend and I am so sorry that she can't be here to see tomorrow." She said tearing up.

I hugged her and said " She is not here but you are, thank you for everything. I am going to miss you so much." I said also crying.
She laughed and stroked my hair, "Mila you have grown into such a beautiful and responsible woman, your mum would have been really proud of you."

I hugged her again. Tomorrow would be the day I leave with Shawn. He wanted to live permanently in New york for business purposes, and since we were getting married I had to go with him. So tomorrow we would leave straight for New york. Why did it have to be so far away?

I wish I didn't have to leave, Miami was my home. I would be leaving behind my friends and family. I wish Dinah was here to be my maid of honor, to tease me, to cry with me. I wish I could have known my real parents. I wish I could change so much. I wish Lau- ...

Narrators P.O.V

The preparations for the wedding were into play. Alejandro made sure it was grand and up to standard with his reputation. It was still summer so it was decided it would be set on the beach, with flowers leading to an the wedding aisle being highlighted by the crashing waves and scenic view. It was magnificent.

That night, not only did Alejandro worry about the wedding, he was also planning on smuggling the weapons and drugs. He called his men and made sure everything was perfect.

Night came and everyone went to bed, all except Lauren who was still very much focused and determine. Soon the birds were chirping and the sun was rising, it was morning, the day everything could change for everyone.

Camila was awoken by Sinu and sent into the bathroom to shower, still very sleepy. After she had showered, she put on her denim cut shorts and sweatshirt....her favorite sweatshirt....Lauren's sweatshirt. Then Camila headed down to have breakfast.

The mansion was bustling full of servants walking up and down. Alejandro giving strict orders and making sure everything was going smoothly.

Camila was then rushed back into her room after breakfast by Sinu. Camila's 5 handmaids, hair designer and make-up artist each helped her get ready while Sinu barked orders at them. Camila sat there nervously, she was in disbelief that this day had come so quickly.

After 3 whole long hours she was ready. She wore her mother's elegant wedding dress and a pair of white heels. Her brown luscious hair was left open, wavy and natural and her make- up was by Camila's request ,simple and natural.

She looked absolutely breathtaking. From her striking eyebrows, her eyeliner which brought out her bold honey eyes, her mascara bringing out her long eyelashes, the highlight that displayed her deep facial features and sharp jawline to her lips covered in a soft pink lipstick.

She looked into the mirror, looking at herself, she could not believe it was even her. She almost started crying until Sam the make-up artist said "Oh honey don't cry and go on spoiling that work of art!" He laughed making her laugh too.

Soon the guests began arriving at the wedding venue. It was early noon and the weather was perfect, the colours of the shy lit up the background of the alter lovely. Everyone had arrived and then just like that the wedding began.

Shawn's family sat opposite to her family. The bridesmaids, Sofi, Normani and Halsey were dressed in dark blue of shoulder dresses fitting in with the beach theme. The decor was different shades of blue and white, it looked spectacular. Camila wished Dinah could have been there, that was the most heartbreaking part of her day. DJ and her planned their weddings together and promised they would give each other away.

Shawn stood at the alter awaiting his bride. He wore a white suit, with a white bowtie and shining white formal shoes. The music started playing and Camila was accompanied by Alejandro down the aisle. She was holding a bouquet of light blue hydrangeas, peach roses, dahlias and white lillies.

Camila had tears in her eyes, as she made her way to Shawn, he smiled at her, she smiled back. The ceremony began and they looked at each other. Then they exchanged the traditional vows, they barely knew each other enough to make personalised vows.

"Do you Shawn Mendes take Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" Shawn said confidentially sliding the diamond ring onto her finger.

"And Camila Cabello, Do you take Shawn Mendes to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

" I do" Camila said as she put the golf ring on Shawn's finger.

"By the power invested in me I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Camila was nervous she had never kissed Shawn before, she didn't want to kiss him but she knew she had to. But much to her surprise Shawn kissed her cheek and everyone cheered and clapped. She hugged him and looked at him thankfully.

Then it was time to throw the Bouquet, Camila threw it hard it was caught by Normani. Normani burst out in tears,running away. That was with all due reason...

Dinah and Normani were dating since they were in high school, they in love and they had always planned on getting married, but that was not possible anymore. Camila's heart dropped as she remembered her best friend.

Then again reality slapped her in the face. She was now Camila Mendes, she was a married woman....

Omg they got married, but hey at least they didn't kiss right?...😬🤔😂Sorry if this Chapter feels abit rushed. And Merry Christmas for Yesterday❤❤❤😊 Next Chapter want to hear what y'all think is going to happen. Any theories?🤔😂