Chapter 10

Laurens P.O.V

My eyes slowly opened and almost instantly I felt jolts of pain run through my body. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 8:46am...had I really slept through the night, without nightmares.

I then remembered the events that occurred the previous night. Camila. I quickly turned and saw her. Her one hand was still holding mine and her other hand was draped around my waist.

I should get up, but I don't want to wake her, she looked so peaceful. Her hair was covering her face, I reached forward and gently pushed her hair behind her ear, wow, just wow.

I can't believe that she stayed last night. She helped me...why? Deep in thought I began stroking her face, her skin was so soft and delicate. Lauren stop, you can't be nice to her, she is probably just as bad as her father, you hate her.

I retracted my hand from her face hesitantly, and tried to remove her hand of my waist. As I saw the red marks on her wrist, anger pulsed through me. Those bastards! I pushed my numb body up into a sitting position leaning against the headboard.

"LAUREN!!!"

She awoke screaming hysterically, she began looking everywhere. I quickly cupped her face with my hands and spoke.

"Camila, camila listen to me, I am right here,I am here look at me. Just breath you are fine."

She looked at me tears in her eyes and then without thinking I pulled her into my lap and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight.

"You are safe, I promise." I said softly as I rubbed circles on her back. She began breathing slower and her body became less tense. She buried her head in my neck. The way we were sitting was putting immense pressure on the wound on my waist but I couldn't care less.

After a while she pulled away quicky releasing her hands from my waist. "Oh my god Lauren I am so sorry I forgot your...you... the wound, I am so stupid." She said getting up and climbing of the bed.

Camila's P.O.V

Omg I am so dumb, I hurt her. How could I forget? What if I made it worse?I wanted to slap myself.

"I am fine, much better now" she said, I knew she was not but she was so stubborn I knew I couldn't believe she was fine. This made me sad, I don't know why.

She was still looking at me and I suddenly remembered my phone was in my purse that man threw onto the sidewalk. Shit. Dad must be looking for me.

"Lauren I need to go home."

She nodded. After we got ready, not talking of course, I don't know why she avoided me. I was wearing her black cut skinny jeans, oversized white sweatshirt and my white converse, they were still a little wet from last night but I was going home anyway so I didn't mind. Her clothes were so comfy and was filled with her scent.

She got ready and put on some loose fitting clothes probably to avoid injuring the wound further. She really needed to go see a doctor. It could get infected. We were just about to walk through the front door when an old man opened it and stepped inside.

He turned and looked almost shocked.

He smiled at me and looked to Lauren and asked "Who is this beautiful young girl Lauren?"

"None of your damn business" lauren said coldly grabbing my hand and walking towards the door. I waved goodbye quickly to the man, who was probably Lauren's dad, she was so mean to him.

Once we were in the jeep, an awkward silence fell between us. I kept glancing towards her quickly turning to the window. She looked so focused but her hand was still clutching her abdomen. Why did I care if she was hurt? That's her problem not mine. 

The drive to my house was not that far. Soon we pulled up to the massive gates. I looked to her, I expected her to say something but silence.

"You should really go to the hospital and get that sorted out"

She didn't even look towards me. I got out of the car, the guard saw me and instantly opened the gates. I turned back to look at her ,she looked at me before driving of. I wish she would just talk to me.

As soon as I walked into my home, my dad and mum were discussing something in tbe living room. When my mum saw me and she ran to me, crying.

"Camila where have you been all night? I got back from New York with Sofi and you were not here. Are you okay?" She questioned

I cried and hugged her. Then afterwards told her what had happened last night, leaving out Lauren. I lied and said I was dropped of at a friends house by the police.

My mum was in shock. "Its okay mila, I am so sorry I wasn't there" my dad spoke up.
"Now go to your room and get some rest." He cupped my face and said.

I walked to my room and flopped myself onto the bed. As much as I hated it, I thought about Lauren, Was she okay?

Alejandro's P.O.V

*phone call*

Alejandro: You had one fucking job! Why is she still here with not a scratch?

Unknown: Boss,we had her then this cop showed up and killed four of our men and almost killed me too, luckily I escaped.

Alejandro: Cop? What fucking cop?

Unknown: I don't know yet, we are trying to find out. It was a woman, she was insane.

Alejandro: A woman, are you that fucking useless? You couldn't take down a woman cop! I want you to find and have her dealt with you hear me. But finish the job I gave you first! Useless fucking idiot.

Unknown: yes boss.

*hangs up*

That bitch is going to get what she deserves.

Okay sorry for such a slow chapter I promise better moments are coming.❤❤

Also people Camila is in need of us.
Join the #camilawearehereforyou on instagram...follow me on IG @camren_hq5 ❤❤
Please Camila made mistakes but she has apologised. Haters back off. And remember everyone spread love not hate and our love will overpower their hate. Love conquers all in the end.🙏❤😊