accident seven: bed

Começar do início

After a lot of arguing the members came to a solution

"But who's it gonna be?" Taehyung asked, trying not to be obvious about who should actually stay and take care of Jungkook.

"Jimin, obviously!" Yoongi exclaimed, not even trying.

Hoseok and Namjoon, being the only ones not knowing why Yoongi said that, gave him a weird look, and Yoongi didn't even bother to explain, "Jin go let Jimin know we're leaving." He turned to Jin, the older nodded and headed to Jungkook's room.

"Hey, Jimin-ah, we're leaving for the photoshoot, you stay and take care of Jungkook okay?" He whispered, going over to Jungkook to check on him one last time before leaving, "If anything comes up, or if his condition gets worse just call us." Jin stroked the youngest's cheek, turning to a frowning Jimin.

"Okay, hyung see you." Jimin got up, taking Jin's hands off Jungkook and ushering him out the room, closing the door behind him with a huff, Jin just laughed behind the door and walked away.

"Huh? Jin hyung?" Jungkook mumbled half asleep, with his eyes still closed.

"No, it's actually Jimin here, do you need anything Kookie?" The older went over to the younger sitting beside him again.

"Where did Jin hyung go?" Jungkook asked innocently, accidentally adding to Jimin's jealousy, and something inside Jimin snapped.

"Oh? you want Jin hyung to take care of you instead? Wait, I'll go tell him before he leaves." Jimin said with a snappy tone, getting up from the bed to actually go and catch up to Jin before he leaves, he couldn't help but feel hurt that Jungkook preferred Jin taking care of him instead, when a force pulled him back.

"I didn't say that, I just wanted to know where he went, did we have something planned today?" Jungkook told with a hoarse voice, pulling Jimin back to bed with the little energy he had which was still a lot.

Which caused Jimin to land right beside him, so Jungkook simply put his arms around him, enjoying his warmth.

"You don't need to get jealous you know? you're my favourite hyung, so don't worry." He mumbled in his ear, and Jimin started to suspect that Jungkook was actually out of it.

Maybe he took some medicine?

Yeah that must be it.

"Jungkook did you take something for your fever?" He wondered outloud.

"No, Jin hyung said my temperature needs to come down a bit before I take anything." He explained, shifting in a more comfortable position, Jimin still in his arms.

"Okay then we just need to take care of that, wait here I'll be right back." Jimin moved to get up, but Jungkook's strong arms kept him in place.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, his voice still deep from lack of talking, his eyes still closed.