🔮News from the author🔮

Thank you for spending your valuable time reading my novel

Thank you for spending your valuable time reading my novel. I'm extremely happy that you made it till here 🥳

So, did you guys enjoy reading EC? If you are in love with this story, I'll be glad to inform my dear readers that Ermand's magical adventure hadn't ended, in fact, it has just begun.

And I'm sure you must've guessed it already. Yes! There will be a sequel to The Aslehm quest!

So, my fellow Spellcasters, be ready for another exciting and more thrilling magical adventure of Ermand Chisel. New fascinating stuff are coming, and I'm so excited to write the first draft of the first chapter of EC.

Fact : Me and my editor were helter skelter in finishing off this novel within the only week for the Wattys submissions to close down. I was in the middle of my quarterly exams when I was completing this while my editor was having her own personal things to take care of (she was actually busy). I want to thank her so much for taking her time to help with the edits. Thanks again sticklady2015 . We made it!

I'll be posting a sneak peek to it in my board sometime around this week or the next. Once more, thanks again for reading this book. Let me know your honest comments about this novel.

Love,
~ Safa Keira